• Please log in to reply
100 replies to this topic

#1 PantherTrain84

PantherTrain84

• TROLLOLOL
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 684 posts

Posted 22 October 2012 - 06:59 PM

No this is not another "OMG Cam Suxz trade him" type thread. Instead this is a more reasonable and realistic expectation just incase our new GM/Coach wants their own QB and wants to part ways with Cam. Before the draft in 2011 we heard reports Bills wanted to draft Cam and would be thrilled if he was still avaliable. Well here is a logical trade. Cam for Marcel Dareus, Stevie Johnson and a 1st AND 3rd rounder. We could draft a new QB in the 2nd round, in the first round draft Keenan Allen and Eric Reid.

So we bolster our D line with Marcel Dareus, draft a new stud WR in Keenan Allen to replace Smitty, draft a stud FS in Eric Reid and oh BTW we havent even got to the 2nd round yet, thats when we hopefully find a Andy Dalton like QB then grab a O lineman in the 3rd round pick we got from the Bills. We have a strong 1/2 punch at WR with Keenan Allen and Stevie Johnson and can get a solid QB in the 2nd round.

#2 Delhommey

Delhommey

• Moderators
  • 12,407 posts

Posted 22 October 2012 - 07:00 PM

A WHOLE PIE!

This trade was stupid the last time it was brought up.

#3 PhillyB

PhillyB

hug it chug it football

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 18,692 posts
  • LocationGreensboro

Posted 22 October 2012 - 07:01 PM

A WHOLE PIE!

i would trade PantherTrain84 for fug and fignewty AND lonebucfan.

#4 FastNFurious

FastNFurious

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 343 posts

And of course the Bills brass will act like Cam has been playing like a pro-bowler and will gladly give up everything you mentioned...

#5 BeasonBeastingBacks

BeasonBeastingBacks

Farewell Sweet Prince

• HUDDLER
  • 3,161 posts

Posted Image

#6 csx

csx

• HUDDLER
  • 6,769 posts

No offense, but this is some dumb poo right here.

#7 TruCatzFan

TruCatzFan

Phil 4:13

• HUDDLER
  • 6,470 posts
  • LocationAlaska

Posted 22 October 2012 - 07:02 PM

No this is not another "OMG Cam Suxz trade him" type thread. Instead this is a more reasonable and realistic expectation just incase our new GM/Coach wants their own QB and wants to part ways with Cam. Before the draft in 2011 we heard reports Bills wanted to draft Cam and would be thrilled if he was still avaliable. Well here is a logical trade. Cam for Marcel Dareus, Stevie Johnson and a 1st AND 3rd rounder. We could draft a new QB in the 2nd round, in the first round draft Keenan Allen and Eric Reid.

So we bolster our D line with Marcel Dareus, draft a new stud WR in Keenan Allen to replace Smitty, draft a stud FS in Eric Reid and oh BTW we havent even got to the 2nd round yet, thats when we hopefully find a Andy Dalton like QB then grab a O lineman in the 3rd round pick we got from the Bills. We have a strong 1/2 punch at WR with Keenan Allen and Stevie Johnson and can get a solid QB in the 2nd round.

LoL

#8 AceBoogie

AceBoogie

LiveStrong

• HUDDLER
  • 3,953 posts

Posted 22 October 2012 - 07:03 PM

This title is an oxymoron and the op is just simply a moron

#9 Marguide

Marguide

South of the Border

• HUDDLER
  • 5,377 posts

Posted 22 October 2012 - 07:03 PM

Everytime I think you could not outdo yourself PT, you prove me wrong.

If nothing else, you provide some entertainment value.

#10 Panthercougar68

Panthercougar68

The Nice

• HUDDLER
  • 2,701 posts

Posted 22 October 2012 - 07:04 PM

"This thread is dildos"
-Jangler

#11 Fox007

Fox007

• HUDDLER
  • 8,042 posts

Posted 22 October 2012 - 07:05 PM

He would probably go for 2 first round picks if we ever traded him(not that we should).

#12 Nicbsbll2

Nicbsbll2

• HUDDLER
  • 2,504 posts

Posted 22 October 2012 - 07:05 PM

You lost me at "A Reasonable Cam Newton Trade".

#13 BIGH2001

BIGH2001

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,330 posts

Posted 22 October 2012 - 07:07 PM

I thought I was looking at my iPad, not fuging madden on my xbox.

#14 BIGH2001

BIGH2001

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,330 posts

Posted 22 October 2012 - 07:08 PM

You left out "breezing2anotherSB" and the apple roof cleaning Tampa guy.

i would trade PantherTrain84 for fug and fignewty AND lonebucfan.

#15 TheMaulClaw

TheMaulClaw

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,789 posts
  • LocationCharleston SC

Posted 22 October 2012 - 07:08 PM

We would rape the Bills to hard on that trade. No way they would do it honestly. I would streak at the local VFW if that happened though....in joy.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Contact Us: info@carolinahuddle.com - IP Content Design by Joshua Tree / TitansReport.