68 replies to this topic

#31 Highlandfire

Highlandfire

There can be only one.

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,319 posts

Posted 23 October 2012 - 12:40 PM

No, in fact he emphatically denies that Cam had anything to do with Marty's loss of his job.

I read it... His opinions of the game are spot on...he said he's tired of defending Cam too, because he feels Cam doesn't need someone to defend him.

Did pull a race card... Which was accurate by comparing Cutler and Cam. Cutler cusses and bumps o-linemen and doesn't really care... Where Cam always cares but is just disappointed by what goes on around him...

Wrong. Again to say race is an issue is stupidity, you cant even call it ignorance any longer. Cam has been afforded every opportunity and he is blowing it. As for as Cutler, yeah he bumped a lineman, so what? Did his WR have to go yank his ass off a bench and pull a towel off his head because he sulks?

Does cutler or anyone else worry more about swag and doing his superman deal than winning? And it makes many of us sick to see him clown off like that when we are losing. Just had the damn ball to the ref and go to the sidelines, you know like HOF players with class have done in the past (see Barry Sanders),

Warren moon is a known racist, and this is his shot (just like Cam was coming out of college) to spew his racist bull poo again

#32 Delhommey

Delhommey

• Moderators
  • 12,512 posts

Posted 23 October 2012 - 12:41 PM

Wrong. Again to say race is an issue is stupidity, you cant even call it ignorance any longer. Cam has been afforded every opportunity and he is blowing it. As for as Cutler, yeah he bumped a lineman, so what? Did his WR have to go yank his ass off a bench and pull a towel off his head because he sulks?

Does cutler or anyone else worry more about swag and doing his superman deal than winning? And it makes many of us sick to see him clown off like that when we are losing. Just had the damn ball to the ref and go to the sidelines, you know like HOF players with class have done in the past (see Barry Sanders),

Warren moon is a known racist, and this is his shot (just like Cam was coming out of college) to spew his racist bull poo again

Posted Image

#33 Highlandfire

Highlandfire

There can be only one.

• HUDDLER
  • 2,319 posts

Posted 23 October 2012 - 12:42 PM

How can you be so god damn stupid? Serious question.

Serious question, how can you guys be so damn racist? Cam supporters pull the race card more than anyone.

Get some reading comprehension, Moon DOES suggest RACE is a factor in how Cam is being treated.

#34 Delhommey

Delhommey

• Moderators
  • 12,512 posts

Posted Image

Serious question, how can you guys be so damn racist? Cam supporters pull the race card more than anyone.

Get some reading comprehension, Moon DOES suggest RACE is a factor in how Cam is being treated.

#35 Highlandfire

Highlandfire

There can be only one.

• HUDDLER
  • 2,319 posts

Posted Image

So you are denying Moon suggests race is a factor?

#36 Darth Biscuit

Darth Biscuit

Dark Lord

• HUDDLER
  • 32,752 posts
  • LocationWilmington, NC

Posted 23 October 2012 - 12:43 PM

Wrong. Again to say race is an issue is stupidity, you cant even call it ignorance any longer. Cam has been afforded every opportunity and he is blowing it.

Stopped reading right there... wtf are you talking about?

#37 TruCatzFan

TruCatzFan

Phil 4:13

• HUDDLER
  • 6,470 posts
  • LocationAlaska

Posted 23 October 2012 - 12:44 PM

I'm not racist... I have a black QB and a black president

#38 Captroop

Captroop

Pronounced, "Cat Poop"

• HUDDLER
  • 4,645 posts
  • LocationNot Telling... CatofWar might find me.

Posted 23 October 2012 - 12:45 PM

I'm not racist... I have a black QB and a black president

Pie for a good afternoon lol.

#39 CPF4LIFE

CPF4LIFE

• HUDDLER
  • 4,566 posts

Posted 23 October 2012 - 12:47 PM

I am a PANTHERS Fan, NOT a Scam fan. And there are NO guarantees at all he isnt going anywhere. Rookies aren't paid like they use to be and he can be cut today without a huge hit that would cripple the team.

Somewhere its lost you do not have to like every player on the team.

considering the bad press the kid is rightfully getting, and his performances on the field I wouldn't be shocked to see JR cut bait sooner than later.

Still not gonna happen.

#40 Delhommey

Delhommey

• Moderators
  • 12,512 posts

Posted 23 October 2012 - 12:48 PM

So you are denying Moon suggests race is a factor?

You mean the part where he said people were comparing him to Vince Young only cause they're both black?

Yeah, sorry, I couldn't read that sentence without immediately wanting to join the Black Panther party and killing my own family as a means of apology to the black race. SO RADICAL AND ANTI WHITE!!!1!

#41 Kurb

Kurb

I hit it.

• Administrators
  • 13,448 posts
  • LocationILM

Posted 23 October 2012 - 12:50 PM

I apologize for saying get a new team HighlandFire.
I don't much care for some players on the team myself, but I don't lose my fuging mind over it on the forums.

#42 Johnny Rockets

Johnny Rockets

Mayor of Awesomeville

• HUDDLER
  • 6,082 posts

Posted 23 October 2012 - 12:53 PM

You mean the part where he said people were comparing him to Vince Young only cause they're both black?

Yeah, sorry, I couldn't read that sentence without immediately wanting to join the Black Panther party and killing my own family as a means of apology to the black race. SO RADICAL AND ANTI WHITE!!!1!

Are you sure it wasn't the title of the article that Warren Moon obviously wrote himself? If I had to bet, I would say Warren wouldn't let the article be published unless the word "race" was in the title.

It was a good viewpoint from a H.O.F QB on what Cam is going through and some of the reasonings behind it. If anyone actually read that article and thinks Warrren used the race card than you have serious issues.

#43 Delhommey

Delhommey

• Moderators
  • 12,512 posts

Posted 23 October 2012 - 12:54 PM

I will not apoogize for using .gif files to suggest that you play one tired note over and over in an in a way lacking originality, creativity, logic, or humor.

#44 raleigh-panther

raleigh-panther

• HUDDLER
  • 2,211 posts

Posted 23 October 2012 - 12:56 PM

I'm at the point with Newton where:

1. he is the QB for the next 3 years
2. his growth is on him and the coaches.
3. if Rivera wants to control what he says, then do it before he sends Newton to the podium.
4. I continue to say that he needs instant feedback from the HC or whatever authoritative figure is on this team.
'That pass you threw at the end zone' What were you thinking? What did it cost, Now tell me why you are not
going to do it the next time. I never see him get that.

Tired of talking about him. Tired of defending him.

#45 SpeedOFLight

SpeedOFLight

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,079 posts
  • LocationGreensboro NC

Posted 23 October 2012 - 12:58 PM

Not going to touch the race thing because I'm not about that. Cam will get it together. I wouldn't mind Moon,Brady or any other vet who has been in the league at the QB call Cam up and give him some insight. He is 23 and doesn't like losing, go figure. Winners make commitments and losers make excuse. He probably just needs to change his approach. We are so close to being a team with a 4-2 record or even yet 5-1 but we are 1-5. I can see how it is frustrating to everyone. All players and coaches need to evaluate themselves then get on one page with each other. Its not one player or coach causing us to lose, its the team as a whole . Just my 2 cent.

PS. Please get rid of that option. :)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Contact Us: info@carolinahuddle.com - IP Content Design by Joshua Tree / TitansReport.