Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Al Wallace talks to Frank Garcia on the Bustin Loose show

32 posts in this topic

Posted

Yeah, I am home schooled and it is great to get on here and blog with the geniuses the likes of you. I do not care if he is trying to bash Cam or not. I get tired of these veterans bashing young players for not towing the company line. Cam hates losing. He has always been a winner and he does not need to learn how to lose or how to bottle up his feelings. That is what people who have normal jobs have to do. He is showing his teammates that losing is not acceptable and you do whatever so that it does not become your norm. Al Wallace is one of the reasons we go into seasons with depth like Thomas Kaiser and our GM thought that was okay. You can't have your cake and eat it sir. I know some of you older cats believe he was good, but he was a bum. Also, I was talking about team culture, not his individual culture you intellectual miscreant.

Jesus Christ.....another damn child joining this board and bringing down the property values.

4 people like this

Posted

I agree with the not being a leader on O the most. Lots of talent and everyone seems to be too nice to step on the starlet who is under center's toes. We never had such a media magnet for qb and everyone may be taking a back seat out of respect, anticipation, jealousy or some combo of the three.

Posted

ProSource has to be a NJP alter or something.

No way someone with sense or reason is A. homeschooled B. this desperate for attention C. generally clueless.

Posted

The team needs a better coach. Calling out a 23 year old kid will not help. Newton might not be a leader but he is one of the youngest members of the team so really no surprise there. Where is Gross? Where is Smith? Where is Olsen? Where the hell is Rivera? Your telling me these vets are scared of a young pup so they don't step up...

1 person likes this

Posted

The team needs a better coach. Calling out a 23 year old kid will not help. Newton might not be a leader but he is one of the youngest members of the team so really no surprise there. Where is Gross? Where is Smith? Where is Olsen? Where the hell is Rivera? Your telling me these vets are scared of a young pup so they don't step up...

That is one of my issues here. No one is calling out anybody except Cam.

Posted

Are you REALLY that fuging stupid? Or, are you just trying to troll?

I guess I am that stupid if I get lambasted this much for dumping on Al Wallace. Hell, you people have defended him on here the past couple of days more than you do Cam.

Posted

Cam is the only one up there with a heart. Our team captains Smith, Gross are somewhere with their tails tucked between their legs. Our team captains havent won a playoff game since 2005. Losing is part of them. This is Cams team now its either his way or your gone. Simple as that. Dont believe me? Wait til this offseason.

Posted

ProSource has to be a NJP alter or something.

No way someone with sense or reason is A. homeschooled B. this desperate for attention C. generally clueless.

I was just joking around about being homeschooled winner. No I am not some dude that the huddle ran off either. If I am that clueless for thinking that the theory that got Al Wallace in Free Agency is the same theory that brought in showstoppers like Thomas Keiser and Reggie Smith each year, then call me Alicia Silverstone. I come to talk Panthers and if that makes me desperate for attention, call me Kim K. Do not link me to NJP. I have seen a bunch of anti-Cam ish all week and people are jumping on me over Al Wallace. That name will ring in the halls of NFL immortality.