Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Highlandfire

Scams issues not race related, just stupidity

51 posts in this topic

That doesn't prove anything. That's like saying "'I'm not racist because I have a black friend".

21 Wonderlic is dumb as rocks.....okay.

LMAO!! This is very entertaining.

1 person likes this

Basically you are coming off as the Bizzaro KT

I rarely create threads in this forum (I respond and post in already created ones a lot). I dont spend the majority of my time here bashing white QBs or writing them off as failures into their 2nd year. Please don't compare me to this troll. There's not a white QB since I been here that Ive spent this much energy to bring down. This is strictly something within the white culture, hence we have white guys signing up every week to tear down our QB. This is not black folks MO, to hinge our existence and self worth on 1 position in sport. We dominate most.

Blaine Gabbert scored a 42 on the wonderlic, so why is he struggling? Obviously he can't read defenses either. Get a life.

Case and point.. RGIII And Geno

At anytime did RGIII have the off the field issues in college Scam did? No. Does Geno? No.

Bottom line is this, The Panthers hitched their wagon to a guy that just doesn't have it character or intelligence wise to cut it in the NFL.

Washington will never have to resort to an option offense with RGIII nor will whomever drafts Geno Smith.

With RGIII you get a guy of the highest character and great smarts. Flat out took Mooch to school in their pre draft session, where as you have Scam smiling as he struggles with Gruden in his.

Hell even the racist Warren Moon didn't have these issues.

So sorry Scam lovers bottom line is race is not an excuse for your buddy there, he just flat doesn't have what it takes and the warning signs were ignored

Unfortunately for us, your issues are both racial and stupidity.

Dude has to be a Cowboys or Saints fan. No one can blatantly be this ignorant

stuff

I was being sarcastic.

Relax. :)

stuff, lol.

1 person likes this

Dude has to be a Cowboys or Saints fan. No one can blatantly be this ignorant

Nah, he's an old Panther fan. Meaning he's a fan of how we used to do things and how the team used to be set up. We weeded a lot of his types out when we drafted Cam.

Guys, let's just put Armanti Edwards in at QB. Other defenses have NO FILM to look at--he's guaranteed to throw for at least 4,000 yards this season before they have a chance to figure him out!

Nah, he's an old Panther fan. Meaning he's a fan of how we used to do things and how the team used to be set up. We weeded a lot of his types out when we drafted Cam.

So we used to go 1-15 and 2-14. Yea I can see why he would want to hang on to that. lol