#16 TruCatzFan

TruCatzFan

Phil 4:13

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,470 posts
  • LocationAlaska

Posted 23 October 2012 - 07:28 PM

Here we go agin with this fuggin bullshit!

1- OP this is old news, Rivera said it all in his presser yesterday
2- no guarantee that he does it again
3- the same fans that allegedly "hate" Williams this week or want him traded next week... Will end up loving him and telling everybody else that he's one of the best backs in the League once he breaks off a big run for a TD

I don't get OUR OWN fans with all this BS! WE ALL KNOW that neither back has gotten the ball enough or from the right sets... But here are people once again bashing one of our very own RB's... I seriously don't even want to fuggin understand why "they" keep posting these same threads every other week.

#17 YoureWelcome

YoureWelcome

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 213 posts

Posted 23 October 2012 - 07:29 PM

3- the same fans that allegedly "hate" Williams this week or want him traded next week... Will end up loving him and telling everybody else that he's one of the best backs in the League once he breaks off a big run for a TD

I don't get OUR OWN fans with all this BS! WE ALL KNOW that neither back has gotten the ball enough or from the right sets... But here are people once again bashing one of our wry own RB's... I seriously don't even want to fuggin understand why "they" keep posting these same threads every other week.

You are the King of dumb fuging threads.

Kindly shut the fug up you annoying *****.

#18 TruCatzFan

TruCatzFan

• HUDDLER
  • 6,470 posts
  • LocationAlaska

Posted 23 October 2012 - 07:31 PM

You are the King of dumb fuging threads.

Kindly shut the fug up you annoying *****.

It's people like you that make this place almost unbearable at times.

You offered absolutely nothing to this thread at all

#19 YoureWelcome

YoureWelcome

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 213 posts

Posted 23 October 2012 - 07:34 PM

It's people like you that make this place almost unbearable at times.

You offered absolutely nothing to this thread at all

I don't get OUR OWN fans with all this BS! WE ALL KNOW that neither back has gotten the ball enough or from the right sets... But here are people once again bashing one of our very own RB's... I seriously don't even want to fuggin understand why "they" keep posting these same threads every other week.

Yes, I totally forgot what a brilliant contribution your jumbled wall of text made to this thread.

#20 TruCatzFan

TruCatzFan

• HUDDLER
  • 6,470 posts
  • LocationAlaska

Posted 23 October 2012 - 07:35 PM

Yes, I totally forgot what a brilliant contribution your jumbled wall of text made to this thread.

You haven't even been around long enough to understand 1/2 of what I wrote.

#21 GoCarolina8990

GoCarolina8990

All Day

• HUDDLER
  • 3,162 posts

Posted 23 October 2012 - 07:49 PM

Uhm isnt this what we all wanted? Cause I did. Stewart can be an elite back in this league and NOW he can show it.

#22 megadeth078

megadeth078

hate hate hate

• HUDDLER
  • 4,064 posts
  • LocationTexas

Posted 23 October 2012 - 07:57 PM

If Cam sucks, it's Chud's fault. If Dwill sucks, he's a washed up scrub.

Stewart is my favorite player and I'm glad to see he's been given the opportunity, but that is horsesh*t.

#23 DeAngelo's #1 Fan(CRA)

DeAngelo's #1 Fan(CRA)

• Moderators
  • 26,300 posts

Posted 23 October 2012 - 07:58 PM

DWILL is probably our most tradable player. He has plenty of talent left and a few year left in him.

Unfortunately we get at best a 3rd round pick but it's the obvious move.

Big fan of DWILL

Most tradable? Hardly....he is one of the least tradable with his age and contract. Now, if he was cut and teams didn't have to touch that silly contact there would be a mad scramble to try to land him

#24 SOJA

SOJA

Official Panthers Fan

• HUDDLER
  • 10,227 posts

Posted 23 October 2012 - 07:59 PM

also, not to say I called this before the season, but I totally called the poo out of this (Stewart would be the number one and primary back at some point during the year)

#25 DeAngelo's #1 Fan(CRA)

DeAngelo's #1 Fan(CRA)

• Moderators
  • 26,300 posts

Posted 23 October 2012 - 08:00 PM

If Cam sucks, it's Chud's fault. If Dwill sucks, he's a washed up scrub.

Stewart is my favorite player and I'm glad to see he's been given the opportunity, but that is horsesh*t.

Cam sucking.....still makes him by far our best player.

Williams sucking.....is just sucking.

plus Cam is young and Williams old by positional standards. Plus, one is cheap and one expensive by positional standards as well.....

#26 bigdog10

bigdog10

• HUDDLER
  • 2,599 posts

Posted 23 October 2012 - 08:45 PM

I can't wait to see D-Will off this team. Not because I can't stand him or am mad about the money, but just to watch him go to another team and watch him put up great numbers.

Williams play is a product of pitiful coaching and a system that doesn't fit his style. Not to mention an offensive line that has an undrafted right tackle, a division 2 rookie guard, a scrap heap utility line player, an aging and over rated former pro bowler, Garry f***ing Williams, a tight end who can't block at all, and a running back playing full back. All the while, we get to judge Williams on 5-8 touches a game.

I'd imagine Walter Payton would look terrible running a zone read behind that trash.

#27 Kettle

Kettle

I'm Stainless.

• HUDDLER
  • 13,412 posts
  • LocationThe Brew Wing

Posted 23 October 2012 - 08:52 PM

Good job of under utilizing and incorrectly utilizing so the team has to sell low.

#28 YoureWelcome

YoureWelcome

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 213 posts

Posted 23 October 2012 - 08:54 PM

I can't wait to see D-Will off this team. Not because I can't stand him or am mad about the money, but just to watch him go to another team and watch him put up great numbers.

Williams play is a product of pitiful coaching and a system that doesn't fit his style. Not to mention an offensive line that has an undrafted right tackle, a division 2 rookie guard, a scrap heap utility line player, an aging and over rated former pro bowler, Garry f***ing Williams, a tight end who can't block at all, and a running back playing full back. All the while, we get to judge Williams on 5-8 touches a game.

I'd imagine Walter Payton would look terrible running a zone read behind that trash.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c-gcf1J4rS0

#29 megadeth078

megadeth078

hate hate hate

• HUDDLER
  • 4,064 posts
  • LocationTexas

Posted 23 October 2012 - 08:57 PM

Cam sucking.....still makes him by far our best player.

Williams sucking.....is just sucking.

plus Cam is young and Williams old by positional standards. Plus, one is cheap and one expensive by positional standards as well.....

The read option sucks for Dwill the same way the read option sucks for Cam.

double standard is still double.

#30 Happy Panther

Happy Panther

Now even funnier.

• ALL-PRO
  • 18,215 posts

Posted 23 October 2012 - 08:59 PM

Most tradable? Hardly....he is one of the least tradable with his age and contract. Now, if he was cut and teams didn't have to touch that silly contact there would be a mad scramble to try to land him

Maybe.

I think he could be an every down back for a couple years on a different team.

Which is worth something

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Shop at Amazon Contact Us: info@carolinahuddle.com