Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

FurdTurgason

Last horror movie that scared you

40 posts in this topic

Haven't watched a lot of them lately, but the first Paranormal Activity scared me a few times and that one where the little girl is evil and kills Bradley Cooper with bees was pretty scary.

I thought Insidious was scary. I had night terrors as a kid so to me this movie was frightening.

1 person likes this

Beaches

1 person likes this

Meat's family videos.

The UK ending to The Descent was the last scary movie I watched that I enjoyed.

Event Horizon

1 person likes this

There's old-school scary and today's "scary" which is far too often confused with bloody. Make a slasher movie and theey call it scary.

For real, I saw the premier of "The Exorcist" in Hollywood in 1973. At the time, nothing had ever been done even close to that movie.

Dreamcatcher. I was afraid to take a dump for awhile.

• I'm not even going to say blessed, but what about those who aren't lucky enough to have that many people in their community? What about those who come from communities where the populace, let alone 1100 people, can't afford to even buy a plate? This is that compassion thing ive been talking about. Compassion thrown your way, but when it's time to do your part to help others who are in need, all of a sudden you and the ones who think like you then decide it's time to go on a lecture about how it's time to strap up your bootstraps and get to work. I also hope and pray you were not one of these individuals who were the "let's vote Trump in, so we can watch it all burn" type people. Those are probably the most selfish and least understanding of all people. Wanting to see things burn without even considering that most aren't in a position for this thing to burn down. 
    • Funny how conservatives want to legislate all of these biblical morals, but not the ones that Christ espoused.
    • I keep writing, but you aren't reading. One more time: he wasn't speaking of taxes as charity, but as a duty, something one had to do within their society. And on the wealthy man, please refer to his admonishment of Timothy. And that's as far as we're going with this. Either you get it or you don't. I can't explain it more simply. Beyond this, you're just trolling for an argument and attention.