Photo
- - - - -

I was never jealous of people on welfare, until today.

• Please log in to reply
115 replies to this topic

#106 King

King

A Cell of Awareness

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,761 posts

Posted 03 November 2012 - 03:07 AM

So why are 50% of poor people white? What's holding them back?

If system racism and white privilege are keeping a brother down, what's keeping whitey down?

Since we're on statistics, you think the fact that the majority of blacks live in more rural states means anything? Or would that be leaning on a soft science like statistics to pretend I have evidence for causation that I don't actually have?

Posted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted Image

#107 gospodin shuttlesworth

gospodin shuttlesworth

SENIOR HUDDLER

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,655 posts

Posted 03 November 2012 - 03:27 AM

So why are 50% of poor people white? What's holding them back?

um there's way more white people?

If system racism and white privilege are keeping a brother down, what's keeping whitey down?

10% poverty sounds like a best case scenario in a capitalistic society so uh...nothing other than the system that they perpetually vote in favor of?

Since we're on statistics, you think the fact that the majority of blacks live in more rural states means anything?

it could mean that black people are the direct descendents of slaves and that slavery was a p popular thing in the south and oh yeah, that black people continue to feel the effects of slavery to this day?

also btw the majority of black people live in incredibly segregated cities (huh imagine that)

Or would that be leaning on a soft science like statistics to pretend I have evidence for causation that I don't actually have?

i posted evidence of causation in one of these threads; studies that show that black people are paid less than white people (when controlling for experience and education and specific careers), that black people with no record are about as likely to receive a callback from an employer as an equally qualified white felon, that black people are actively targeted and victimized by the "justice" system (for example, new york's stop and frisk policy results in blacks and latinos being stopped at far higher rates even though white people were more likely to be arrested following a stop and frisk), that black people are more likely to be convicted of a particular crime, that black people are likely to receive longer sentences, and that black people are more likely to receive the death penalty. it was met with a lot of "Posted ImagePosted ImagePosted Image SWEETHEART" because, as you've proven with your weird opinion of rap music, you are entirely willing to ignore any and all relevant data when it does not confirm your racist beliefs.

#108 xlightsoutx

xlightsoutx

Doin' stuff...thaaaangs

• HUDDLER
  • 5,401 posts

Posted 03 November 2012 - 03:36 AM

Lol "half of the people in poverty are white people; therefore, systematic racism doesn't exist".

fuging lololololololol

#109 gospodin shuttlesworth

gospodin shuttlesworth

SENIOR HUDDLER

• HUDDLER
  • 3,655 posts

Posted 03 November 2012 - 03:57 AM

you forgot "Until you change the culture of young black Americans, you can't do poo about social inequality.

It's cool to be a gangster. It's not cool to be well-read."

don't worry though, he's not racist. he really gets black culture, as seen here:

How many gang fights you seen, player? How many women have you seen get molested? Did police follow your school bus home much?

you see, physical and sexual violence are key components of black culture and tbh if you haven't witnessed a black dude whistling at a white woman while performing a drive-by and burning a textbook, how can you begin to understand their culture? Posted ImagePosted ImagePosted Image

#110 xlightsoutx

xlightsoutx

Doin' stuff...thaaaangs

• HUDDLER
  • 5,401 posts

Posted 03 November 2012 - 04:10 AM

Seriously, if you blame an oppressed people for their own oppression while you are sitting in an inherently privileged position, you're probably simply ignorant. And I pity you for it.

#111 FurdTurgason

FurdTurgason

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 954 posts

Posted 03 November 2012 - 04:28 AM

1. All people on welfare for more than two years get turned into Soylent Green.
2. People on welfare less than two years get one thing and one thing only....Soylent Green.

Welfare problem solved.

#112 CLEARHOT

CLEARHOT

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 425 posts
  • LocationSomewhere In NC

Posted 03 November 2012 - 12:36 PM

#113 MadHatter

MadHatter

The Only Voice of Reason

• HUDDLER
  • 17,110 posts
  • LocationDark Side of the Moon

Posted 04 November 2012 - 12:54 PM

Madhatter's gonna tell you how black people are the real racists bro, hope you're ready for it.

I am going to tell you that there are white AND black people that are racist fugs.

#114 MadHatter

MadHatter

The Only Voice of Reason

• HUDDLER
  • 17,110 posts
  • LocationDark Side of the Moon

Posted 04 November 2012 - 01:00 PM

Seriously, if you blame an oppressed people for their own oppression while you are sitting in an inherently privileged position, you're probably simply ignorant. And I pity you for it.

When does that excuse end. Slavery ended over 100 years ago....the civil rights movement was60 years ago....you now have affirmative action.

Yes, racism still exists in this country (and those goes both ways). But this attitude and consistent blaming of society, gov't, schools, and quite frankly any other person/organization you can think of for your shitty life is getting old.

Take a look in the mirror and ask yourself one question....did you work your ass off and take advantage if every opportunity that you had? Did you work your ass off in school to get a good education?

If the answer is no, then you should realize that is was your own laziness and lack of personal accountability that sent you down the path to your current shitty life.

But, it is just so much easier to blame everyone else.

#115 FurdTurgason

FurdTurgason

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 954 posts

Posted 04 November 2012 - 01:57 PM

Take a look in the mirror

That's just it. The ones looking for an excuse don't like what they see.

#116 Davidson Deac II

Davidson Deac II

• HUDDLER
  • 15,976 posts

Posted 04 November 2012 - 02:36 PM

Oppressed people?

Are we talking about Sudan?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Contact Us: info@carolinahuddle.com - IP Content Design by Joshua Tree / TitansReport.