Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Someone explain something to me...

50 posts in this topic

Posted

What is it about a losing record that brings out the biggest group of dumbasses out of the woodwork who feel like they have an interesting opinion to share which usually turns out to be a bag of poo waiting to be lit on fire on the Huddle doorstep?

7 people like this

Posted

you know who i miss?

matt moore

2 people like this

Posted

It's pretty stupid that people are reminiscing over mediocre coaches and players who we all pretty much agreed weren't taking our team anywhere.

1 person likes this

Posted

I bought a Huddle jersey so I take full responsibility

1 person likes this

Posted

Indeed, I miss the days of threads starting petitions for "Remember Arizona" banners for training camp and to put our logo at midfield.

Okay, maybe I don't... There's always a few idiots floating around waiting to strike.

Posted

I think its more so the emotional connection that certain fans have with football. Some people struggle to deal with them and it results in stupid posts and suggestions.

For example, a player has a bad game and you get people calling for him to be traded.

1 person likes this

Posted

hey guys who do you think is better, robert griffin or cam newton?

who else misses john fox? his teams always had a strong identity and were always ready to play.

jon gruden would be able to get the young guys on this team fired up and winning again. we should bring him in as a head coach.

1 person likes this

Posted

I know right, a couple of plays here and there and we are 5-1 and Cam is the best player in the world and the nfls best leader.

Posted

It is what it is.

Posted

this zod fellow sure has been starting a lot of threads lately...

3 people like this

Posted

hey guys who do you think is better, robert griffin or cam newton?

who else misses john fox? his teams always had a strong identity and were always ready to play.

jon gruden would be able to get the young guys on this team fired up and winning again. we should bring him in as a head coach.

I love Gruden myself, he carries a certain type of fire with him. Griffin is going to be Vick 2.0. He is too fast and skinny. injuries commeth. I cant give you pie gotta keep you at 666

Posted

I'd really like Les Miles as our next head coach.

And he needs to bring in his own guy like Geno Smith too.

And I'd absolutely love Brian Xanders as our next GM.