Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

4Corners

Cam Newton Suggestion Box

20 posts in this topic

There is nothing wrong with what Cam was wearing in the postgame conference. There was nothing wrong with saying "sweetheart". For all we know, the female reporter liked it. Cam is loved by many women. The jealousy that the media and some fans have towards Cam is pathetic.

Cam's style is impetuous. His swag in impregnable. Haters need to stop. Cam is getting paid regardless.

There is nothing wrong with what Cam was wearing in the postgame conference. There was nothing wrong with saying "sweetheart". For all we know, the female reporter liked it. Cam is loved by many women. The jealousy that the media and some fans have towards Cam is pathetic.

Cam's style is impetuous. His swag in impregnable. Haters need to stop. Cam is getting paid regardless.

If there's one thing Cam does have, is super swag.

who the fug cares that much about press conferences anyways. lol like it has anything to do with how you practice or play. I am Cam's age and have always been that competitive and have acted way worse after a loss. I really can't see what the big deal is. But that's why I stopped taking these TV personalities seriously a long time ago.

Cam can show up naked or in a fuging eskimo suit for all I care. Post-game press conferences are just there to give the media a job. Nothing more. They're truly irrelevant to the game and I can only hope our players are smart enough to turn the channel anytime something Panthers related comes on, good or bad. All it does is fug with you mentally. Back when I played college ball, hell, even high school, our coaches made it clear: avoid reading or watching anything the media says about you. Nothing good can come of it.

Cam says something, the media runs wild with it.

1/5, and cam still has super swag.

Lol

Haha yeah he usually is dressed fairly well but that wool thing he wore looked like something you would see on Tatooine.

Looked like he was attacked by a giant Caterpillar.