Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

be a panthers fan they said it would be fun they said

48 posts in this topic

Posted · Report post

maybe [i]you're[/i] a perennial loser.
1 person likes this

Posted · Report post

I have spent a crapload this year on the Panthers.

I feel ashamed now.
1 person likes this

Posted · Report post

so brave

well guys [i]somebody [/i]has to complain on the internet and if you won't step up i guess it's gotta be me.

tc:

[img]http://i.imgur.com/9Oxyn.gif[/img]

Posted · Report post

Nice use of movie verbage, too bad you weren't even born yet when that movie came out. buying season tickets=$2K, jerseys=$200, t-shirts=$30,beers=$12,hot dogs=$8, you seeking out attention and it backfiring making you look like the idiot troll with only 5 posts= PRICELESS.

Posted · Report post

if you don't like the team....quit trying to be a fan and find some team to be a fan of that you actually like rather than doing nothing but bitch.

Posted · Report post

honestly it seems like most of the people who get flamed for being "critical of the organization" catch poo because they're saying incredibly mundane, obvious stuff but take a grandiose tone as if they're writing some kind of incendiary polemic. watch out guys, we've got a regular internet thomas paine over here!

Posted · Report post

[quote name='smittyceo' timestamp='1351234605' post='1963740']
Midway through the 2010 season I called out this organization on here. I told you guys the Carolina Panthers were perennial losers & would remain so. You laughed at me, went full retard, & told me I was an idiot. Since that brilliant 2-14 season the team is 7-15 & as low as ever.... keep telling yourselves that. I will always be a fan & love this team more than any team in any sport. However, I am done wasting hard earned money on JR & his team. I will watch games at home. No more buying $2k season tickets, $12 beers, $8 hot dogs, $30 t-shirts, & $200 jerseys.

This organizations 18 year history is highlighted by a Super Bowl loss & drafting a high profile QB. Everything else is fail.

Once again bash me & say how this is a great organization that will win & that I'm not a true fan.
[/quote]

It's just a sport, Maybe you should get a life?

Posted · Report post

Bye-bye

Posted · Report post

[IMG]http://i223.photobucket.com/albums/dd282/eat_it_homie/Spider-Hump.gif[/IMG]

Posted · Report post

Title makes it sound like we're luring people into the fan base with promises of candy.

We're not doing that, are we? :unsure:
1 person likes this

Posted · Report post

Naaaa,

Only I, use candy to lure. :)

Posted · Report post

I think that's how The Huddle recruits new members.