47 replies to this topic

#46 rayzor

rayzor

shula is who i thought he was.

• Moderators
  • -29,938 posts

Posted 27 October 2012 - 04:37 PM

Call me whatever you want.

I sold my 4 PSL's to a Charlotte area broker, who will sell them out every year at a premium to opposing team fans.

i don't want to be banned so i won't call you what i want.

#47 FastNFurious

FastNFurious

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 343 posts

Posted 27 October 2012 - 06:32 PM

Midway through the 2010 season I called out this organization on here. I told you guys the Carolina Panthers were perennial losers & would remain so. You laughed at me, went full retard, & told me I was an idiot. Since that brilliant 2-14 season the team is 7-15 & as low as ever.... keep telling yourselves that. I will always be a fan & love this team more than any team in any sport. However, I am done wasting hard earned money on JR & his team. I will watch games at home. No more buying $2k season tickets, $12 beers, $8 hot dogs, $30 t-shirts, & $200 jerseys.

This organizations 18 year history is highlighted by a Super Bowl loss & drafting a high profile QB. Everything else is fail.

Once again bash me & say how this is a great organization that will win & that I'm not a true fan.

This organizations 18 year history is highlighted by a Super Bowl loss & drafting a high profile QB. Everything else is fail.

Didn't you hear the great news??? We're getting a new GM and HC.... all the bloated contracts and wasted draft picks will suddenly disappear and we will be in a SB b4 you know it...

#48 iamhubby1

iamhubby1

SENIOR HUDDLER

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,181 posts
  • LocationSpartanburg, SC

Posted 27 October 2012 - 06:55 PM

Didn't you hear the great news??? We're getting a new GM and HC.... all the bloated contracts and wasted draft picks will suddenly disappear and we will be in a SB b4 you know it...

While your 18 year career consists of being an interwebz smartass because you have nothing of importance or insight to say.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Contact Us: info@carolinahuddle.com - IP Content Design by Joshua Tree / TitansReport.