Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

D-Will on trading block?

104 posts in this topic

Posted

Trade him to Detroit for Suh and Megatron.

1 person likes this

Posted

With his contract, the BEST and I mean the BEST we can hope for is a 3 IMO.

RB's just don't carry big value.

Trick will be getting someone that things he can put them over the top or add a borderline elite talent at a position where said team has little talent.

Greenbay is too well ran to give us much, but I could argue he would be dynamic with them.

Lions could use him.

Indy could use him.

Just a matter of someone absorbing that $$$

1 person likes this

Posted

Then we'll trade Suh for Arron Rodgers and BJ Raji. Then trade Megatron for Arian Foster and Andre Johnson?

Posted

Then we'll trade Suh for Arron Rodgers and BJ Raji. Then trade Megatron for Arian Foster and Andre Johnson?

Dude you are like Super GM. Send JR your résumé.

Posted

I'd love to see him moved, but the question is do we have the cap room to absorb the cap hit? Unless someone knows different, a trading partner cannot absorb any of that unallocated signing bonus. We're stuck with that.

If someone like Gross or Gamble restructures in the next week to free up cap space, then we'll have the signal that a trade is coming. I just can't see that happening though in the current no-GM environment.

Posted

I'd love to see him moved, but the question is do we have the cap room to absorb the cap hit? Unless someone knows different, a trading partner cannot absorb any of that unallocated signing bonus. We're stuck with that.

Now, if we see someone like Gross or Gamble restructures in the next week to free up cap space, then we'll have the signal that a trade is coming. I just can't see that happening though in the current no-GM environment.

If he is truly unhappy with his carries then he would adjust his contract to be traded like Asante.

Posted

I am for getting a coach who knows how to use the Panthers backfield.

2 people like this

Posted

honestly man what do u think we could get for him? I would say best is probably a 5th

Posted

where ever he goes i hope he tears it up. very talented

2 people like this

Posted

Going way out on a limb to say that the Panthers would be willing to listen to any offers made. That's not exactly the same as openly shopping a player.

Posted

Detroit hired Hurney as GM?

Posted

Dallas needs a running back to...

Trade him for Claibourne and D Ware