Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

SauceBoss

Despite the horrid year, admit it, you love the attention

28 posts in this topic

2008 is a perfect example of what we need every year. 12-4 and hardly noticed

no this attention sucks. not all good press is good press. I'd rather we were being talked about for good reasons or not at all.

Wat8.jpg?1315930535

... But yeah, I agree. The Panthers this season have turned into a bad reality TV show with all the negative press we've been getting.

Yes, I'm enjoying the fact that everyone knows we suck....

everyone else has known we suck for a long time now- the fact has just been brought home to Panthers fans in a way that is hard to ignore

We are pretty much the New York Jets 2.0 at this point. Rex Ryan and Cam are similar in that the media likes to scrutinize and poke fun of their press conferences and how a lot of people now see us as a joke. We are a media circus now much like the Jets

Stupid retarded thread.

Give me wins or give me death.

1 person likes this

This team is getting more attention than it ever has. And it's not just Cam, Rivera and others are national news. You find yourself with more media outlets for information other than the forum and the observer. ESPN knows we exist. Quietly, all of you love it.

No, you are a moron

They got more and better attention when they were playing in NFC championships and The Superbowl. Some of us geazers remember those days.

1 person likes this

Not really, no.

1 person likes this

Why would anyone want national attention that declares something negative to the rest of the world?

Is it just me, or would you have to be retarded or a teenage girl to think that was a good thing?