Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

TheMaulClaw

Choke Newton strikes again

77 posts in this topic

I love how these new trolls try to act like they are panthers fans.

Problem is the teams been around 18 years now and you don't look like much a fan with under 30 post.

Tony how about you kill yourself you offer nothing to society and your biggest contrabution could be to stop using up air and space.

Ok no QB is going to have a perfect game (all the time). Usually qbs average 1 to 2 picks a game. Newton is a QB he will throw occasional picks.

Problem is the teams been around 18 years now and you don't look like much a fan with under 30 post.

Tony how about you kill yourself you offer nothing to society and your biggest contrabution could be to stop using up air and space.

Well, I remember Kevin Donnalley's great block on a draw to spring Deshaun Foster for a touchdown in Superbowl 38. Do You???

I remember the very 1st camps in Rock Hill. In other words, i've been around since the beginning.

Well, I remember Kevin Donnalley's great block on a draw to spring Deshaun Foster for a touchdown in Superbowl 38. Do You???

hmmm yes one of the undoubted top three plays in the most important game in franchise history.

yeah you'd be hard up to find anybody here who remembers that play.

Wow !!! I'm glad you know how to use google and youtube good for you. Now go kill yourself!! Troll!!

Dear Cam, learn from your mistakes. as Michael Jordan said ' i'm always working on my game'. Work hard and vindicate yourself young man.. you can do it.

Whose to say I haven't been a huddler for awhile under a different name?

Wow !!! I'm glad you know how to use google and youtube good for you. Now go kill yourself!! Troll!!

Lukey, why don't you choose a player with a higher QB ratiing for your avatar???

You have 25 to choose from...

Whose to say I haven't been a huddler for awhile under a different name?

Because if you did that, you would be gigantic fine young male.