Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

If You Don't Support Cam, You Can GTFOH

93 posts in this topic

Posted

That's literally the equivalent of saying "if the receiver didn't catch it, the defender could have picked it off.

At least try to come up with better bullshit.

Come up with whatever excuse you want, but there isn't one. The ball was thrown, it was picked, and the Bears scored a TD. Smith fell down, whatever.

Panthers are a joke.

1 person likes this

Posted

hard to support him when hes playing this bad along with the playcalling. last year i defended him this year i wont. sorry.

1 person likes this

Posted

Hey sh!t heads blaming Cam:

After the pick 6 he lead us down the field and took the LEAD! He did his fuging job of giving us the lead with just over 2 minutes left in the game! I didn't realize that Cam was playing cornerback and was responsible for allowing completion after completion after giving us the lead too.

4 people like this

Posted

Fug you and your blind support of a choker, HE HAS THE TALENT I WANT TO SEE

2 picks no TD's and a fumble that could have easily been disastrous....

Cam is a 4th quarter choker, he can't hold a lead in the 4th or lead game winning drives.

This. I'll even go as far as to say he will never be great. The guy just doesn't have the "it" factor. All the talent, but the one ingredient is missing and you can teach that.

2 people like this

Posted

You guys are confusing support with like.. like me they probably support the guy just don't like him. Which is completely acceptable. However, I could be wrong.

I have to agree. He is a Panther so I support him, but I don't like him as my QB and believe he is seriously a head case.

1 person likes this

Posted

Its called keeping the same scoring pace as the other team instead of throwing pick 6's.

So Cam made Smith fall?

1 person likes this

Posted

The coaches, not Cam, are the problem.

Posted

Regardless he drove our team and got points on the board right after that, after you know who you are thought it was completely over

Look at who's being blamed for the loss now?

Now you look dumb ass fug, so stfu and gtfoh

Posted

Whoa Cam! Noooo Cam!!

Posted

Cam was ok today. One pick on him, one pick on bad luck. But his accuracy was all over the place today. He missed a lot of open throws, and that was the worse hail mary I've ever seen.

Posted

Lol, this has to be 'right up there', with the shittiest fan base in the league.

1 person likes this

Posted

one pick was not on him... he has us in every game... if this was the 2009 team with Newton at the helm we would be undefeated!