• Please log in to reply
72 replies to this topic

#1 The_Mango55

The_Mango55

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,211 posts

Posted 28 October 2012 - 03:09 PM

Can't count how many should be game winning drives he has that were blown by defensive chokes.

#2 Jackofalltrades

Jackofalltrades

OWN the Line of Scrimmage

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 17,566 posts
  • LocationNC

Posted 28 October 2012 - 03:22 PM

I'm more disappointed in the second half D that gave Cutler all day after almost killing him in the first half.

#3 ckad79

ckad79

Enjoy yourself, it's later than you think.

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 786 posts
  • LocationRichmond, VA

Posted 28 October 2012 - 03:27 PM

The last drive with our defense was absolutely disgusting to watch! Cutler kept going back to the same spot over and over, picking up gains, because he clearly saw our guys play off his receivers.

Football is a team effort but the bottom-line is, we didn't come out in the second half. You can only blame that on coaching and well leadership too, but leadership arguments here never end well! haha

#4 usmcpanthers

usmcpanthers

Professional Lurker

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,453 posts
  • LocationLakeland, FL

Posted 28 October 2012 - 03:28 PM

about 7 different times, Cam has brought us back in his career...every team the prevent defense has choked the game away.

#5 Proudiddy

Proudiddy

The Thread Killer (Since 2004)

• Moderators
  • 14,778 posts

Posted 28 October 2012 - 03:29 PM

Coaching staff didn't make adjustments, Chicago did.

fuging retards.

Smitty lost the game today if you wanna blame a player - fell on the INT, didn't make the catch for the GW TD. I love him, but he's had several f ups this year and he's not the Smitty of old.

#6 Marguide

Marguide

South of the Border

• HUDDLER
  • 5,407 posts

Posted 28 October 2012 - 03:35 PM

I'm more disappointed in the second half D that gave Cutler all day after almost killing him in the first half.

I don't get that either. What happened to the D-line in the 2nd half? We had Cutler right where we wanted him. Instead, we give him a chance to recover and gain confidence.

#7 SuperJTheGreat

SuperJTheGreat

HUDDLER

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,723 posts

Posted 28 October 2012 - 03:36 PM

BREAKING: Flash Flood warning issued for Chicago, 20 to 30 inches of rain expected from Cam Newton's postgame tears

#8 awdeansr

awdeansr

Anti-Federalists

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 155 posts
  • LocationNC

Posted 28 October 2012 - 03:37 PM

Coaching staff didn't make adjustments, Chicago did.

fuging retards.

Smitty lost the game today if you wanna blame a player - fell on the INT, didn't make the catch for the GW TD. I love him, but he's had several f ups this year and he's not the Smitty of old.

you gotta be f'ing kidding! Smith did not lose this game!

#9 SZ James

SZ James

herd it on routers

• HUDDLER
  • 7,567 posts

Posted 28 October 2012 - 03:39 PM

Posted Image

#10 The_Mango55

The_Mango55

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,211 posts

Posted 28 October 2012 - 03:43 PM

That's a cute gif and all but it has nothing to do with today. Also highlights how dumb our play calling is when we don't just run that in with Tolbert or cam.

#11 SZ James

SZ James

herd it on routers

• HUDDLER
  • 7,567 posts

Posted 28 October 2012 - 03:45 PM

Can't count how many should be game winning drives he has that were blown by defensive chokes.

so when you said this you actually meant just today?

#12 The_Mango55

The_Mango55

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,211 posts

Posted 28 October 2012 - 03:48 PM

so when you said this you actually meant just today?

I don't remember saying he had what should have been a game winning drive in every game, but I will go back and read it again to make sure.

#13 Panther17

Panther17

HUDDLER

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,834 posts

Posted 28 October 2012 - 03:54 PM

I don't remember saying he had what should have been a game winning drive in every game, but I will go back and read it again to make sure.

No some people are just idiots and rejoice when we lose. Cam wasn't perfect so the L lies squarely on him. Don't look at the prevent sitting off 10 yards when 3 points wins it. Don't look at Smitty dropping TD to make it more than a 3 point game. Don't look at Smitty slipping on a timing route when the ball is already in the air. Don't look at 6 yard punt. No Cam's the reason we lost. It is his sole responsiblity to put points on the board and keep them from scoring as well as kicking it off and punting. In fact, having 10 other guys on the field on every play is just a formality that we have to do to please the NFL. The sole responsibilty to win the game is on Cam. Although when we win, it is probably because someone saved his ass according to this dumb fugs that need banned more than Whodatpat.

#14 SZ James

SZ James

herd it on routers

• HUDDLER
  • 7,567 posts

Posted 28 October 2012 - 03:56 PM

what the fug are you actually saying then?

clarify why you can't even count how many game winning drives of cam's were blown because of the defense when I brought up where he fuged up just two weeks ago.

#15 Panther17

Panther17

HUDDLER

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,834 posts

Posted 28 October 2012 - 03:57 PM

what the fug are you actually saying then?

clarify why you can't even count how many game winning drives of cam's were blown because of the defense when I brought up where he fuged up just two weeks ago.

Are you fuging dumb? He is talking about the times Cam succeeds only to have the D forget to play the final minute.

No one is saying he didn't fug that one up on that drive.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Contact Us: info@carolinahuddle.com - IP Content Design by Joshua Tree / TitansReport.