Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Looks like Obama is gonna get reelected

23 posts in this topic

Posted · Report post

[url="http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Redskins_Rule"]http://en.wikipedia....i/Redskins_Rule[/url]

lmao

Posted · Report post

So we're playing for our country next week great

Posted · Report post

Obama is about to get destroyed if following polling internals, particularly the Partisan trends in Gallup and Rasmussen's larger survey(historically dead on). Along with Independent vote going by 10+ point to Romney.

Long story short, Panthers win
2 people like this

Posted · Report post

Who the hell cares, only idiots and morons think Romney is any different than Obama. Governor of MASSACHUSETS!
2 people like this

Posted · Report post

Lets face it, Obama is going to win. National polls are a JOKE! We have what, nearly 100 million people voting amd im suppose to believe a national poll of 800 people that Romeny is up by 0.9? Lmao, that concept is more laughable than us choking.

Its all about the state polls, Obama is leading Ohio among other crucial staes.

Also, 7/11 has reported Obama coffee cups have outsold Romney cups by 20% and Obama masks for Halloween have also outsold Romney by 20%. Think thats a stupid concept? Halloween mask sales have been accurate of predicting the election 100% of the time dating back to Clinton in 1996.

Posted · Report post

[quote name='fieryprophet' timestamp='1351457063' post='1968059']
Who the hell cares, only idiots and morons think Romney is any different than Obama. Governor of MASSACHUSETS!
[/quote]

Your right, Obama is awesome and Romney sucks.

Posted · Report post

I'm laughing at the people who actually think we have real choice in this country. We only have what the elites who have co-opted this government wants us to have. Now they can give it to us hard and fast ie; republicans or they can give it to us subtle and slow ie; democrats, but we're going to get it either way!
1 person likes this

Posted · Report post

Obama is up 60-30 in OH in early voting, and tied for people that will vote on election day. He will win OH by 4,5 points, thanks to low unemployment, and the auto bailout. He will also win Iowa, thus winning the election. I think he wins NV, VA, WI and NH as well.

That being said, yes...I can see this team falling apart after this..
2 people like this

Posted · Report post

Please the 'polls' are a joke, if you want to know a real poll watch the betting circles. People with their money on the line will make much more informed decisions than some random BS poll. The accuracy of betting on the winning candidate has been spot on for almost all presidents.

Posted · Report post

Both candidates suck hard but I'd rather have Obama than Romney any day of the week. Really fug Romney, coming from someone that views himself as Independent maybe leaning to the Liberal side

Posted · Report post

You're all idiots. PantherTrain moreso than anyone else.

Posted · Report post

take it to the tinderbox, where is a mod when you need one