#16 top dawg

top dawg

The Creative Cat

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,337 posts
  • LocationWITHIN MY MIND'S EYE

Posted 29 October 2012 - 12:15 PM

Man, I have been trying to look on the bright side when it comes to the Panthers, I really have, but now I am just in smh-mode.

Does anyone really believe, deep down in your heart, that after what has been displayed this season that we can win 7 out of 8 games? I wouldn't invest in that even if the odds were 10-1 (with a $100 minimum).

#17 Happy Panther

Happy Panther

Now even funnier.

• ALL-PRO
  • 17,538 posts

Posted 29 October 2012 - 12:17 PM

Man, I have been trying to look on the bright side when it comes to the Panthers, I really have, but now I am just in smh-mode.

Does anyone really believe, deep down in your heart, that after what has been displayed this season that we can win 7 out of 8 games? I wouldn't invest in that even if the odds were 10-1 (with a $100 minimum).

I'm guessing the odds are closer to 500-1

#18 rayzor

rayzor

shula is who i thought he was.

• Moderators
  • -29,429 posts

Posted 29 October 2012 - 12:22 PM

i'll take the wins.

imo, it's going to have to take us going 10 wins in a row for rivera to keep his job.

the only problem is, i don't see us capable of actually finishing any of those games.

i think we have more talent on this team than most of those on the remaining schedule, but we have a coaching staff that gives away leads and wins.

won't be long before the players start going, "what's the point of even trying if the coach is going to give the game away?".

#19 CLEARHOT

CLEARHOT

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 425 posts
  • LocationSomewhere In NC

Posted 29 October 2012 - 12:55 PM

Just a short drive to Raleigh Jerry. Posted Image

#20 hepcat

hepcat

Skandalouz

• HUDDLER
  • 4,583 posts

Posted 29 October 2012 - 12:56 PM

Mr Darkside here. If Cam loses two more games in a row, he will have the same W-L record as the illustrious Jamarcus Russell.

7-18.

#21 KARASMATIC444

KARASMATIC444

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 877 posts

Posted 29 October 2012 - 12:59 PM

well, i think they actually tried to make a change this week. Im happy for that. I think we can honestly say we would have won more games without the read option crap. I dont see 8-8 for us, but ill still pull for them to win every week anyway. If they ever find a way to get a 4th quarter comeback, it will help. they need to learn how it feels to win the close ones instead of loose them, then they will be mentally hardened. You cant buy that or steal it, it takes time and you have to earn it. these guys are like virgins trying to get laid, and coach is trying to show them how, byt telling them just look pretty and dont talk..to play it safe. that way the wont fug it up. ..but after they get a few notches in the bed post, they come out crowing and looking like fug you ladies come to me.. and get laid in walmart to a dime while wearing sweatpants and cleaning vomit. we need more dimes and vomit, but we got to get the skills up..

#22 Cape Fear Cat

Cape Fear Cat

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 824 posts

Posted 29 October 2012 - 01:37 PM

I hope you sunny guys are right, but I don't get that kind of a vibe from this team anymore. I think we lose out, and if we get a win here and there it'll be by pure dumb luck. Love the team - I really do - but I'm sorry, I just don't see it happening this year. I hope you're right and I'm wrong.

#23 Doc Holiday

Doc Holiday

NON FACETE NOBIS CALCITRARE VESTRVM PERINAEVM

• HUDDLER
  • 3,984 posts

Posted 29 October 2012 - 01:52 PM

We have just entered the easy part of our schedule

#24 Fox007

Fox007

• HUDDLER
  • 8,796 posts

Posted 29 October 2012 - 02:24 PM

LOL we are worse than both Cleveland and Oakland but those are free wins?

KC is the only team on that list worse than us right now.

#25 I Mean He Was Found Guilty

I Mean He Was Found Guilty

ayy lmao

• ALL-PRO
  • 10,129 posts
  • LocationChapel Hill

Posted 29 October 2012 - 02:36 PM

this team is horribly snakebit and finds ways to lose.

raiders and chiefs are going to be it for us this season.

#26 TuckerMax25

TuckerMax25

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 154 posts

Posted 30 October 2012 - 07:52 PM

I'd rather go 1-15, getting pissed every Sunday an get the number one pick to trade down to some over paying team wanting a qb than go 6-10 - 8-8, miss playoffs n get a poo pick

#27 TuckerMax25

TuckerMax25

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 154 posts

Posted 30 October 2012 - 07:55 PM

The odds are much higher lol 2 weeks ago they were 2500-1 just for us to make the Super Bowl

#28 SuperMan

SuperMan

I'm always holding back.

• HUDDLER
  • 2,265 posts
  • LocationRaleigh,NC

Posted 30 October 2012 - 08:22 PM

I for one would rather go 1-15 than suffer anther 7-9 or 8-8 season if we won't be in the playoffs we may as well get great draft position to build a team around Cam.

Besides I want Star.

#29 SuperMan

SuperMan

I'm always holding back.

• HUDDLER
  • 2,265 posts
  • LocationRaleigh,NC

Posted 30 October 2012 - 08:24 PM

We have just entered the easy part of our schedule

When your 1-6 there isn't an easy part of the schedule.

#30 Herbert The Love Bug

Herbert The Love Bug

Stripper Name: Bo Dangles

• HUDDLER
  • 12,567 posts
  • Locationtied to your basement wall

Posted 30 October 2012 - 08:36 PM

8-8 and a strong finish would keep our coaching staff here for next year and not as good of draft pick. Would be happy with a strong finisht though. Especially he we fire McDermott, Chud, and Murphy at the end of the season and replace them with much better coaches

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Shop at Amazon Contact Us: info@carolinahuddle.com