Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

If we lose to the Redskins I am fully convinced we go 2-14.

24 posts in this topic

Posted

Win or lose I really doubt we end up 2-14. Too much talent on this team and we will not lose every close game we play... only 1 game so far we have been dominated and was out of the game.

Also games are different and takes on a life of it's on... you can not use one redskins game to make a point. If that were the case the redskins fans could cherry pick one of our games and make the same points... Look what team "X" did to Carolina... If RG III can't put up X points and yards against Carolina and get a win vs a 1-6 team then the team has no hope.

Posted

I only see 3-13 as our possible best right now...Chiefs and Chargers are winnable since both teams have quit. We will lose to the Eagles for the sheer fact that it"ll be a Monday Night game

I pretty much agree with the OP....got a strong feeling we WILL lose this game

1 person likes this

Posted

I only see 3-13 as our possible best right now...Chiefs and Chargers are winnable since both teams have quit. We will lose to the Eagles for the sheer fact that it"ll be a Monday Night game

I pretty much agree with the OP....got a strong feeling we WILL lose this game

lol

Posted

Chiefs. I still say we arent as bad as the Chiefs atleast.

and then that thing happens where we lose to the Chiefs. Have we ever beaten KC?

Posted

Well, I think I'll just try and enjoy each game for what it is worth and let the rest of it go.

That said, I despise the Redskins fans more than any other.

IMO waste of energy to say 'fire this player, cut this do that, worst coach ever' at this point because at the end of the season with a new GM and a high likelihood of a new HC and new players and new system (again) might as well just enjoy the game for the game, wish the players well and hope for no injuries...decide for yourself if you want to spend time watching them on TV or at the stadium.

The only tangible things that matter with W-L record, besides getting rid of Rivera, are draft position and schedule position. The intangible of having pride in a franchise I pay money to see, well, that went out the window a few weeks ago.

Can't control it, don't stress over it.

One thing about the Panthers, they take the hope out of it real early.

1 person likes this

Posted

and then that thing happens where we lose to the Chiefs. Have we ever beaten KC?

We beat the poo out of them last time we played....

Posted

Think we've won two straight over them. At home in 2008, then back in 2004 we beat them at Arrowhead when Deshaun Foster ran wild.

Posted

True, but that was in 2008. We're a long, long way away from '08 now.

Posted

set a franchise record for margin of victory at the time iirc

Posted

Our secondary is gonna have a really rough game....this is a true test to see how our defense has improved

Posted

Our secondary is gonna have a really rough game....this is a true test to see how our defense has improved

The chiefs? That offense is as bad as ours

Posted

The chiefs? That offense is as bad as ours

Sorry, I was talking about the redskins