• Hey There!

Please register to see fewer ads and a better viewing experience:100_Emoji_42x42:

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

YoungPanthers89

Brandon Hogan waived

Wasn't this waiver to make way for Gettis or do we have to waive someone else?

How would waiving a guy on IR open up a spot for somebody on the active roster?

Generally speaking, you have to continue to pay guys that are on IR just like they were on the active roster. There may be exceptions for 1st or 2nd year players, but I doubt it. That would seem to indicate it is pending an injury settlement if no one picks him up off waivers.

I'm so glad someone else will be calling the shots on draft day next year.

He was a fourth rounder. No big loss, honestly after the first 3 rounds you are lucky if you find a starter. We took a chance and it didn't pan out. No big deal.

Rivera smokescreen - "I'll throw this useless transaction out there so people will just say ...huh? and forget about me"

Good move from Ron - hopefully he can get rid of some of the dead weight on the team so the new coach doesn't have to deal with it next year.

almost certainly more than meets the eye with this move. rudderless team, player on IR, any number of ways he could lose the faith of the coaching staff and compel them to cut ties. it's a shame, i thought he was going to be a good one.

• Member Statistics

• Total Members
    • Most Online

Newest Member
    Dunkshizzle

• Forum Statistics

• Total Topics
    • Total Posts