Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Kitten01

Does Peter King know something we don't?

170 posts in this topic

King is hoping with all of his being that Cam will flame out. He hates him. With a hate that is palpable. He absolutely hates him. Being a well-known national writer, he's trying to use his pull to go ahead and get that ball rolling on Cam. He's trying his hardest...

Problem is, King stopped talking to credible sources along time ago, and he stopped writing about what they had to say... Instead, he started writing about his own personal opinions and unfounded speculations - it sells more and grabs more attention.

He's full of sh*t.

4 people like this

Geez some of you need to take a chill pill. Basically he gives you the answer in the OP. Cam was Marty's man. With Marty out, Cam ISN'T the surefire longterm starter in Carolina any more. Just like Vince Young in Tennessee, Jay Cutler in Denver, and many others who have struggled early in their careers at their first stop.

normally a new GM will bring in a new QB if he does think he has his guy there, or he cant win with the QB........but look at recent trends most are keeping their young QB and trying to build around them.ex. Rams. Sam Bradford had a helleva rookie year, struggled his 2nd year and ended up on IR. they cleaned house and now the new GM and HC are building around him.i can see something similar happening here.

2 people like this

JR wasn't sold on Newton from the very beginning. He was sold on the kid's talent, but had serious questions about Newton's character and maturity. He interviewed Newton prior to the draft and was satisfied, I guess. But Newton was Hurney's pick ultimately. You would have to be blind to the Carolina situation in toto to believe that Newton is a lock to remain the starter in Carolina past next year unless he improves dramatically, both on the field and off it.

JR wasn't sold on Newton from the very beginning. He was sold on the kid's talent, but had serious questions about Newton's character and maturity. He interviewed Newton prior to the draft and was satisfied, I guess. But Newton was Hurney's pick ultimately. You would have to be blind to the Carolina situation in toto to believe that Newton is a lock to remain the starter in Carolina past next year unless he improves dramatically, both on the field and off it.

When the owner says Cam Newton will be his last qb numerous times you better believe he means it.A gm will be brought in for one reason and that's to build this team around Cam.

I am 100% certain this is Grits.

JR wasn't sold on Newton from the very beginning. He was sold on the kid's talent, but had serious questions about Newton's character and maturity.

Neato. Got a link?

People in the media will say just about anything for ratings and attention. The more controversail, the better, because someone is bound to follow it up!

I am 100% certain this is Grits.

i'm thinking PFFL.

i'm thinking PFFL.

oh yeah, pantherfanforlife, the guy who was "done here for good" after his last flame out.

i've noticed a bunch of new accounts recently that are posting oddly similar stuff about newton, our offense, etc. wouldn't be the first time he's done it.