143 replies to this topic

#81 CBDellinger

CBDellinger

CAMdamonium!

• PipPipPipPip
  • LocationCharlotte, NC
HUDDLER

Posted 30 October 2012 - 06:35 PM

The Bills call about Smitty and everyone is calling for a fire sale or Trade Cam?! Wtf people get a grip.

We have 2 or 3 players we could move that would be worthwhile. Even that is a long shot. No one is going to give us the farm for overpaid players. Most GMs are not stupid like Hurney.

Cam has struggles for half a season and people wanna get rid of him?!

Amazing, just amazing .

#82 CRA

CRA

Moderators

Posted 30 October 2012 - 06:38 PM

The Bills call about Smitty and everyone is calling for a fire sale or Trade Cam?! Wtf people get a grip.

We have 2 or 3 players we could move that would be worthwhile. Even that is a long shot. No one is going to give us the farm for overpaid players. Most GMs are not stupid like Hurney.

Cam has struggles for half a season and people wanna get rid of him?!

Amazing, just amazing .

I don't think anyone is looking for a team to "give up the farm".....

Realistically just getting off some contracts would be a win......like Williams.

If Cam is struggling.....then he struggled last year. Just bc Jason Whitlock says he was struggling doesn't it make it true....Chud and the O are struggling and it isn't bc of Newton. Unrealistic expeditions doesn't = struggling.

#83 Duffguy

Duffguy

NEWB

ROOKIE

Posted 30 October 2012 - 06:39 PM

The reason I don't think this is even fathomable is the fact that not only would we lose a fantastic No. 1 receiver. We would not only lose our most veteran WR but our most veteran player in that locker room. I like the development of LaFell this year. The few games that we've had an offensive appearance he has shown up as a legitimate No. 2.

The most veteran receiver on our roster would be Louis Murphy, with four years. We've got plenty of talent to develop, I just don't think it's a viable option.

#84 Guest_Tom Cat_*

Guest_Tom Cat_*
Guests

Posted 30 October 2012 - 06:45 PM

How long do you guys think smitty has left in him anyway - Im asking those who dont want to try to get something for him this year in a lost season?

#85 FastNFurious

FastNFurious

• PipPipPipPip
HUDDLER

Posted 30 October 2012 - 06:45 PM

But, we've turned them all down so far...

Didn't you hear Ron's presser? He said they have no plans to trade anyone... it is what it is

#86 Guest_Tom Cat_*

Guest_Tom Cat_*
Guests

Posted 30 October 2012 - 06:46 PM

SO FAR

#87 SCMunnerlyn1

SCMunnerlyn1

The Fuhckening has begun

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • LocationValdosta Georgia
HUDDLER

Posted 30 October 2012 - 06:49 PM

In smittys position if I was traded to the bills I would want to retire immediately.

#88 Marguide

Marguide

South of the Border

HUDDLER

Posted 30 October 2012 - 06:52 PM

Some quotes:
Me, this morning at 9:41 here on the Huddle
Wonder if JR had a little "clarifying" phone call with RR after his Alexander Haig moment.

Darin Gantt, today at 6:11 PM on Pro Football Talk
Head coach Ron Rivera had his Al Haig moment last week, saying the buck stopped with him on personnel moves..

Think Darin's been visiting the Huddle today?

#89 g5jamz

g5jamz

Is back

HUDDLER

Posted 30 October 2012 - 07:00 PM

Did Pittsburgh die when they were telling Hines it was time to retire? Did New England crater trading away Seymour? As a fan base, we need to grow the heck up and understand what it takes to build a dynasty.

#90 jtnc

jtnc

Resident Asshole

HUDDLER

Posted 30 October 2012 - 07:03 PM

Did Pittsburgh die when they were telling Hines it was time to retire? Did New England crater trading away Seymour? As a fan base, we need to grow the heck up and understand what it takes to build a dynasty.

Call me when we have receivers like Mike Wallace and Antonio Brown. In both of these situations, those players were expendable because they already had someone to fill that void.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users