#16 Leeroy Jenkins PhD

Leeroy Jenkins PhD

HCIC

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,932 posts
  • LocationHouston Texas

Posted 30 October 2012 - 08:17 PM

This reminds me of the political debates......

#17 TheRed

TheRed

California Dreamin'

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 13,082 posts
  • LocationCharlotte, NC

Posted 30 October 2012 - 08:19 PM

Well, he did say all trades go through him. And no, actually i just typed in stupid. But anyway I would really like to hear the reason you want to keep DeAngelo?

I don't think Rivera has final say.

Personally I don't think a lame duck coach and temporary GM should be trading away key players in a lost season. We need to get a new staff in place and a new GM to make evaluations, then decide on players futures.

#18 AceBoogie

AceBoogie

LiveStrong

• HUDDLER
  • 4,064 posts

Posted 30 October 2012 - 08:19 PM

Because you don't trade good players with no gm and a lame duck coach. You keep your talent for the new gm to come in and evaluate simple as that.

#19 AceBoogie

AceBoogie

LiveStrong

• HUDDLER
  • 4,064 posts

Posted 30 October 2012 - 08:20 PM

Personally I don't think a lame duck coach and temporary GM should be trading away key players in a lost season. We need to get a new staff in place and a new GM to make evaluations, then decide on players futures.

Lol same thing I just said

#20 CollegePanther

CollegePanther

President

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,155 posts
  • LocationNorth Carolina

Posted 30 October 2012 - 08:24 PM

Well sorry to tell you, but he does(unless he lied, which is possible). And alright, I can respect that. But I still think this is an exception, with the trade deadline coming up I think you could get much more out of him now than when the season is over.

#21 carolinashawn

carolinashawn

Pure Awesomeness

• NEWB
  • PipPip
  • 68 posts

Posted 30 October 2012 - 08:29 PM

I am obviously in the minority but IMHO i believe dwill is better than jstew. Most things people say about both however is recycled bs but whatever. Maybe riviera is keeping bc if stewart gets hurt then we wont have jack. Tolbert is only good for about 10 carries.

#22 TheRed

TheRed

California Dreamin'

• HUDDLER
  • 13,082 posts
  • LocationCharlotte, NC

Posted 30 October 2012 - 08:34 PM

Well sorry to tell you, but he does(unless he lied, which is possible). And alright, I can respect that. But I still think this is an exception, with the trade deadline coming up I think you could get much more out of him now than when the season is over.

Steven Jackson is also on the trading block. We aren't getting much for Deangelo. Not worth it IMO.

#23 Happy Panther

Happy Panther

Now even funnier.

• HUDDLER
  • 16,916 posts

Posted 30 October 2012 - 08:42 PM

He said the final decision on moves is his... He said it numerous times. Try to keep up.

What is your sig Gif?

#24 nosuchthingasapanther

nosuchthingasapanther

• HUDDLER
  • 5,178 posts

Posted 30 October 2012 - 10:14 PM

rotoworld...

According to the Charlotte Observer, a trade of DeAngelo Williams is "not imminent."Team sources tell the paper "multiple playoff-contending teams" touched base with the Panthers last week, but it doesn't sound like talks ever advanced beyond the preliminary stages. According to beat writer Joseph Person, Williams is more likely to be dealt than Steve Smith, but the most likely outcome is both players remaining in Charlotte.

#25 Thorrez

Thorrez

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 341 posts

Posted 31 October 2012 - 08:48 AM

"Why NOT trade Deangelo?"

Because trading him will hit our cap with $9,6M that we do not have room for.

Every reporter the writes this story without pointing out the cap problem is officially a talking head that does not know anything of how football contract works.

#26 KittyCity

KittyCity

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 109 posts

Posted 31 October 2012 - 09:22 AM

It would make more sense to wait - youd get more for him in the offseason, anyway plus teams are looking to rob us while we dont have a GM. Its pretty simple really.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Contact Us: info@carolinahuddle.com - IP Content Design by Joshua Tree / TitansReport.