Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

rodeo

Sandy's effect on the election

35 posts in this topic

Why didn't mitt do it to win the 08 primaries?

Why didn't mitt do it to win the 08 primaries?

Because the allegations are complete bullshit. Just liberals trying to get out ahead of the game with their excuses for why Obama loses this election.

Because the allegations are complete bullshit. Just liberals trying to get out ahead of the game with their excuses for why Obama loses this election.

It must be nice to be able to be so certain of things you've done absolutely no research into.

It must be nice to be able to be so certain of things you've done absolutely no research into.

Which is why I asked... got any links? I've heard rumors and allegations, but nothing more.

Is there some proof of this or is it just talk?

I wouldnt doubt if Sandy was intentionally led to hit NYC in order to disrupt the elections on purpose.

1 person likes this

I wouldnt doubt if Sandy was intentionally led to hit NYC in order to disrupt the elections on purpose.

Gary Johnson voter....

You guys deserve one another.

Gary Johnson voter....

You guys deserve one another.

i'm not following you...

Are you suggesting that HAARP isnt real?

I'm suggesting that your insinuation that somehow someone "drove" this storm into NYC is assinine.

FEMA has stated they have their legal counsel going over how to postpone the election.

That literally would take an act of Congress, and a bi-partisan one at that, with input from the states. Not likely to happen.