Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

RG3 quote on Cam comparisons

164 posts in this topic

Posted

The insecurity on this board about Cam is just scary. Every perceived slight is just blown out of proportion. Every article praising Cam is viewed as the word of God, every article criticizing is written by a devil incarnate hack. Heaven forbid a rookie QB aim to be compared to the NFL elite rather than a 2nd year QB who is clearly not elite yet.

1 person likes this

Posted

All I ask is that you call him by his name

Posted

The insecurity on this board about Cam is just scary. Every perceived slight is just blown out of proportion. Every article praising Cam is viewed as the word of God, every article criticizing is written by a devil incarnate hack. Heaven forbid a rookie QB aim to be compared to the NFL elite rather than a 2nd year QB who is clearly not elite yet.

What scares the crap out of me is other males talking about how "unattractive" RG III is and making comments about his complexion... I swear to holy god I have been watching RG III for the last year and a half like every one else and it has never crossed my mind whether he was "attractive" or not...

I guess that makes me....ummm...STRAIGHT...

Posted

Lol RG3 has a lady. So far as i know, Cam does not.

Posted

RG3's girlfriend is ugly as dirt. I wouldn't hit her with Grit's small STD covered penis.

1 person likes this

Posted

I remember before the season, when a large number of you (Panthers fans) were beating your chests, while telling everyone within earshot about how Cam is elite.

Cam deserves a large amount of blame. He threw the ball into the ground with the game on the line. He fumbled the ball with the game on the line. He told everyone that his team has to come up to his level. He pouts and mopes. He throws coaches under the bus.

I hate to burst your bubble, but the kid is an overrated egomaniac with no leadership skills. What has he really done to warrant such nut hugging? If he won games, I would understand, somewhat. He hasn't. He isn't going to. When was the last time you saw a me-first quarterback leading his team victory, on a consistent basis?

I would take RGIII over Cam, every single day of the week and twice on Sunday. Every GM in the league would say the same thing.

Lease let me be the first to apologize to you.

Somewhere along the way, I think we may have given you the impression that we care about your opinion. Please be assured that we could fuging care less.

This us out mistake, and we are truly sorry.

1 person likes this

Posted

I don't have a problem with the quote.

I do question how smart it is to give someone as potentially explosive as Cam bulletin board material right before you play him.

1 person likes this

Posted

I don't have a problem with his comment,nor do I think that it was disrespectful in any way. Why would you not want to be compaired to the best in the league, in fact I think that Cam said something similar,in regards to who he would compare himself to.

Posted

I think he was being honest and not trying to disrespect anyone. Why wouldn't you want to be compared to the league's best?

Posted

Bob could have paid Cam a little respect and said he'd like to be compared to a guy like Rodgers.

I honestly don't think he meant any disrespect by it (and frankly I don't care if he did) but it can be interpreted that way.

They boy genius needs a little more work on his media skills.

Regardless of what he really meant, I hope our defense interpreted it as disrespect and plans to snap him in half for it.

Posted

Bob could have paid Cam a little respect and said he'd like to be compared to a guy like Rodgers.

Why? What has Cam done to earn respect? Why would RG3 be obligated to do so?

It would be one thing if he said "Nah, Cam is awful, I want to be compared to Rodgers."

He didn't. He just omitted Cam and said who he would like to be compared to. What has Cam done to warrant respect from competitors enough to be mentioned and complimented?

Posted

Lol RG3 has a lady. So far as i know, Cam does not.

Rg3 has a wife who is ugly, Cam gets to have all the puss he wants and kick them to the curb the next day. Obviously, you've never been a playa.

2 people like this