Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

The presidential election depends on our game Sunday

40 posts in this topic

Posted

Let me find that word that describes how much I care. Ah, here it is:

None

sorry didn't believe I asked if you cared, I thought I was just posting a fun topic before this weekends game and election.

Posted

I'll take the Panthers, of course, and Romney because Obama will just sell us off to the little china men like he's been doing the last four years.. what a moron we have for president.

1 person likes this

Posted

We'll win and Obama will win. Bank it.

3 people like this

Posted

an election within a football game?

footlection?

Posted

So I'm putting my faith in the Panthers to determine the election?

O I can't wait to be disappointed again!!!

Posted

I dont see how it matters. A football game doesnt determine s**t outside of a winner and loser of THAT football game.

With that said, im going for the Panthers. Like i do every Sunday that they play.

1 person likes this

Posted

I'll take the Panthers, of course, and Romney because Obama will just sell us off to the little china men like he's been doing the last four years.. what a moron we have for president.

Citation needed.

Posted

Balance of trade is so comically misunderstood that average people should be banned from even discussing it. Long story short, we've spent the last three decades trading cheap goods, machinery, gizmos and clothing for. . .tiny pieces of paper that can only be spent in America or on dollar-denominated commodities (and therefore never "leave" our economy.)

Our problem with China isn't the fact that we make off like bandits by forcing them to buy our debt on the cheap (which is backed by no collateral whatsoever, so we owe them nothing but more pieces of paper which can be conjured by the billions out of thin air at our leisure) but that American companies, led by men like Romney, would rather pay Chinese wages than American ones. The companies basically keep the difference, and American shareholders benefit, but an American job is now lost.

Take a wild guess which effect is more damaging.

Posted

Doesn't matter who wins the election.... they're brothers from another mother

Posted

I like how they modified it after 2004....damn superstitions...lol

Posted

http://www.forbes.com/sites/frederickallen/2012/07/12/how-mitt-romney-invested-millions-in-outsourcing/