#31 TANTRIC-NINJA

TANTRIC-NINJA

The holy ghost of Mr. Miyagi

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,374 posts
  • LocationColumbia, South Kacky

Posted 01 November 2012 - 05:29 PM

Because we traded our third round pick for Joe Adams..good night everyone!!

#32 MadHatter

MadHatter

The Only Voice of Reason

• HUDDLER
  • 19,465 posts
  • LocationDark Side of the Moon

Posted 01 November 2012 - 06:32 PM

This isn't madden? Thanks for clarifying.

All I am saying is, a lot of people around here seem pretty darn happy with the status quo and want to tell people to calm down, and sip the koolaid.

AS A PANTHER FAN, I AM PISSED OFF. I just don't appreciate people telling spirited fans that they need to "take there meds" or calm down or be happy.

I am meaning no real disrespect, but if anything the Panthers do or don't do comes anywhere close to "pissing you off" or "wanting to rage", you are:

1. Either 12 yo and therefore everything trivial in life seems like the end of the world, or

2. You shoul re-evaluate your life to see what is really important. The Panthers and the NFL are entertainment for a Sunday afternoon...nothing more.

You can't control any aspect of the team or the game. Sit back....enjoy them for entertainment...and let the rest be what it is.

Now you may return to your regularly scheduled programming bitching about the Panthers.

#33 Leeroy Jenkins PhD

Leeroy Jenkins PhD

HCIC

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,985 posts
  • LocationHouston Texas

Posted 01 November 2012 - 08:27 PM

I am meaning no real disrespect, but if anything the Panthers do or don't do comes anywhere close to "pissing you off" or "wanting to rage", you are:

1. Either 12 yo and therefore everything trivial in life seems like the end of the world, or

2. You shoul re-evaluate your life to see what is really important. The Panthers and the NFL are entertainment for a Sunday afternoon...nothing more.

You can't control any aspect of the team or the game. Sit back....enjoy them for entertainment...and let the rest be what it is.

Now you may return to your regularly scheduled programming bitching about the Panthers.

Well, I understand your point. I appreciate you not meaning any disrespect.

1. No, I am not 12.

2. I believe my life needs NO re-evaluation.

I appreciate your concern, but, I believe it is entirely possible to be upset by entertainment. Actually, when you have invested enough of your time and money into following a sports team as I believe most of the individuals in this forum have, then it becomes a little personal.

I constantly find myself explaining to my wife the same thing. When the Panthers lose on Sunday, I always take it to heart. She says, "its just a game, why are you so upset?" and again and again I have to explain. It is my hobby, it is what I follow, read, discuss, pay money for, research, love. I may not ever be associated with the organization, but I refer to them as MY team. I have been a fan since the beginning and watched the team through its ups and down. I enjoy it. I will continue to follow the Panthers, but, I do not have to be happy when they make moves that most people with a common knowledge of football would believe are less-than-intelligent.

We are all members of this board for the same reason. We have common interests. Just don't belittle me because I allow my emotions to become involved in your "entertainment".

#34 carolina-chuck

carolina-chuck

HORNETS 2014

• HUDDLER
  • 19,678 posts
  • LocationKurby

Posted 01 November 2012 - 09:18 PM

No GM DUH!

#35 Ken

Ken

Triple Threat

• HUDDLER
  • 3,687 posts
  • Locationnyc

Posted 01 November 2012 - 10:00 PM

Because we don't have a GM?

THIS. end of topic.

#36 carolina-chuck

carolina-chuck

HORNETS 2014

• HUDDLER
  • 19,678 posts
  • LocationKurby

Posted 01 November 2012 - 10:19 PM

Because we traded our third round pick for Joe Adams..good night everyone!!

What? U mean Alexander?

#37 SCP

SCP

Crop Dusting Son of a Bitch

• HUDDLER
  • 20,709 posts
  • LocationOn a Sales Call

Posted 01 November 2012 - 10:37 PM

.....team that is currently 1-6 and has the talent to be contending for the superbowl.

Bro no offense but

This team does not have Super Bowl talent.

#38 AceBoogie

AceBoogie

LiveStrong

• HUDDLER
  • 5,248 posts

Posted 01 November 2012 - 10:52 PM

Because we don't have a GM?

We have a winner folks!!!

#39 megadeth078

megadeth078

hate hate hate

• HUDDLER
  • 4,064 posts
  • LocationTexas

Posted 01 November 2012 - 10:52 PM

Anybody starting to think we fired Hurney so he wouldn't make any ridiculous trades before the deadline?

#40 pantherclaw

pantherclaw

Wise Ass

• HUDDLER
  • 6,814 posts
  • LocationGalveston

Posted 01 November 2012 - 11:16 PM

Honestly,

Only teams that are playing strong, and need to strengthen a weakness, typically make moves at this time.

We are not playing strong enough that making changes at this point, will help our team.

#41 pantherclaw

pantherclaw

Wise Ass

• HUDDLER
  • 6,814 posts
  • LocationGalveston

Posted 01 November 2012 - 11:18 PM

Anybody starting to think we fired Hurney so he wouldn't make any ridiculous trades before the deadline?

When has Hurney every made any ridiculous trades before the deadline?

#42 megadeth078

megadeth078

hate hate hate

• HUDDLER
  • 4,064 posts
  • LocationTexas

Posted 01 November 2012 - 11:33 PM

When has Hurney every made any ridiculous trades before the deadline?

I know, but we are losing for yet another season. He could have gone desperation mode.

#43 rayzor

rayzor

shula is who i thought he was.

• Moderators
  • -29,199 posts

Posted 02 November 2012 - 08:23 AM

I know, but we are losing for yet another season. He could have gone desperation mode.

the guy was sure talking desperate and was feeling like things were his fault and that it was on him to fix. o course he also talked like he still had confience in his plan.
dude was geting to a point of being unpredictable which isn't good for a guy with a gambler mindset. he could have done some more trading of draft picks for mediocre talent just to make it seem like he's trying.

i don't know...i didn't trust him before, but i was really getting nervous lately. draft time i could see him getting really crazy with the trading and not in a good way, but in an everette brown, armanti edwards way.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Shop at Amazon Contact Us: info@carolinahuddle.com