• Please log in to reply
80 replies to this topic

#76 Peppers90 NC

Peppers90 NC

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 10,186 posts

Posted 05 November 2012 - 12:05 PM

this question doesn't deserve an answer.

#77 mwright350

mwright350

Thy Jimmies shall be Rustled

• ALL-PRO
  • 1,688 posts
  • LocationChina Grove, NC

Posted 05 November 2012 - 12:05 PM

Just for the sake of being fair we have also made fun of the following players in recent memory for being run down from behind: Brandon LaFell, Kealoha Pilares, Captain Munnerlyn, Deangelo Williams (probably more that I don't remember).

Armanti got run down in the open field. It was funny. I'm glad he had his moment in the sun but it was still funny.

#78 ItsPantone278

ItsPantone278

ItsPantone278

• ALL-PRO
  • 1,851 posts

Posted 05 November 2012 - 12:23 PM

AE didn't really get 'run down'. That safety got deep on that play. Never let the ball go over his head. He was out of position but he was playing deep enough to make a touchdown saving tackle.

Good job stepping up when your number was called AE. See if you can get the next one into the end zone. I still think he could have beaten that safety if he had his confidence.

#79 EasternJ

EasternJ

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 161 posts

Posted 05 November 2012 - 12:24 PM

AE didn't really get 'run down'. That safety got deep on that play. Never let the ball go over his head. He was out of position but he was playing deep enough to make a touchdown saving tackle.

Good job stepping up when your number was called AE. See if you can get the next one into the end zone. I still think he could have beaten that safety if he had his confidence.

I think it's just time to get some stiff-arm lessons from Smitty...........

#80 DaCityKats

DaCityKats

feed KB 2014

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,663 posts
  • LocationDa City

Posted 05 November 2012 - 12:27 PM

smh that was not the safety, but the backside CB Cedric Griffin. he made a good play, but got caught. didnt realize saying a guy got caught was considered grief.

#81 xclr82xtc

xclr82xtc

Battle of the Cats Fan

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 954 posts

Posted 05 November 2012 - 12:41 PM

ive said all along i think ae could be useful.. but really. he did look slow as horse poo. and lets get real. with 1 juke he would have been in the endzone. the natural talent isnt there. doenst mean he isnt a good player than can fill a role

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Shop at Amazon Contact Us: info@carolinahuddle.com