Posted 05 November 2012 - 01:55 PM

This title confuses me...

#17 csx

csx

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,809 posts

Posted 05 November 2012 - 01:57 PM

If you aren't happy for a guy on your favorite team to make a big play then you really need to evaluate why you follow a sports team to begin with.

#18 The_Mango55

The_Mango55

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,210 posts

Posted 05 November 2012 - 02:46 PM

Armanti is a #3-4 reciever who can fill in for the #2 spot in a pinch if there is an injury.

I don't think all that many people are calling for him to move ahead of LaFell on the depth chart.

#19 rico6

rico6

Shit.

• HUDDLER
  • 6,674 posts

Posted 05 November 2012 - 02:48 PM

Chickenwing, i love ya man but this thread is balls.

#20 carolina-chuck

carolina-chuck

HORNETS 2014

• HUDDLER
  • 17,201 posts
  • LocationKurby

Posted 05 November 2012 - 02:49 PM

I'm hoping you didn't take the sarcasms from people seriously. Everyone still knows that AE is garbage

#21 Iceberg Slim

Iceberg Slim

Keep it 100

• HUDDLER
  • 2,087 posts
  • Locationwhatcha worried about it for

Posted 05 November 2012 - 02:49 PM

Glad he got to participate and contributed and I hope he gets the chance again before the season is over...that being said, he won't be here next year.

#22 Monday Night Shyamalan

Monday Night Shyamalan

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 465 posts
  • LocationHollyweird, CA

Posted 05 November 2012 - 02:53 PM

seriously guys, Armanti was left open because get this, the defense didnt think carolina would throw to him. I dont think anyone watching the game at hoem thought they would either. He was completely left alone and wide open. Of course he caught the pass. Do I think Armanti can make that catch going over the middle and about to be popped by a safety. Absolutly not. Hes still garbage imo until he shows otherwise. Carolina still needs to find another wr in the offseason.

I don't understand you people.

Yes AE has been a polarizing figure (much like a small-scale The Golden Calf of Bristol), and the fans seem to be divided. He's not a true NFL WR, he's a gimmick/gadget player that needs to find his niche (won't happen in Carolina), but the dude made a game changing 82 yard reception. Like it or not he had a huge play that was a major momentum shifter.

Who gives a f*ck if it was blown coverage / "easy" catch. Or the other "fans" who pick apart a great play with negativity only because of who he is. Not his fault he was picked in the 3rd round, from what I hear (by his own teammates much less) he works his ass off and has performed the very few times his number has been called.

Get off his nuts and give him props. I just can't believe "fans" are bashing a player for making a play ... unbelievable.

#23 cultclassiccat

cultclassiccat

flash

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,481 posts
  • LocationG spot

Posted 05 November 2012 - 02:56 PM

I like taking our players seriously and not OP's.

#24 csx

csx

• HUDDLER
  • 6,809 posts

Posted 05 November 2012 - 02:57 PM

Actually, this thread reinforces who the real garbage are.

#25 VIP

VIP

S-Jax

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 424 posts

Posted 05 November 2012 - 03:07 PM

Lets be real, Murphy probably would have dropped that pass, Lafell or Pilares would have gotten run down just like Armanti.

Its not like Armanti sucks when hes out there, he just doesn't ever get out there. Whenever they call his number he's done a decent job. Why do you hate him? He's not an obnoxious attention ***** like The Golden Calf of Bristol, he's quiet, meek, just works and waits for a chance. He got one Sunday. He took advantage of it. People are assravaged because Adams is benched over Armanti when he's literally cost us games already. Armanti sealed a victory for us. You can either root for him or be a shitty fan. Your call.

#26 R0ck0

R0ck0

• NEWB
  • PipPip
  • 39 posts

Posted 05 November 2012 - 03:10 PM

Threads like this crap make me feel OK that the Panthers are 2 - 6. Some of you deserve your misery.

Note: this does not include some of you who are true, genuine football fans.

#27 il Malocchio

il Malocchio

formerly j2sgam...

• HUDDLER
  • 3,964 posts
  • Locationtryin to figure it out...

Posted 05 November 2012 - 03:12 PM

I live in Va Beach, "Redskins' Country" if you will.. One of the local Skins radio announcers called that the "Kick in the nuts reception"... :lol:

#28 Doc Holiday

Doc Holiday

NON FACETE NOBIS CALCITRARE VESTRVM PERINAEVM

• HUDDLER
  • 3,832 posts

Posted 05 November 2012 - 04:15 PM

Armanti is a #3-4 reciever who can fill in for the #2 spot in a pinch if there is an injury.

I don't think all that many people are calling for him to move ahead of LaFell on the depth chart.

take a moment and rethink everything and get back to us with why your post is sooo wrong

#29 megadeth078

megadeth078

hate hate hate

• HUDDLER
  • 3,993 posts
  • LocationTexas

Posted 05 November 2012 - 04:15 PM

I'm pretty sure #2 WRs can make a catch.

#30 TruCatzFan

TruCatzFan

Phil 4:13

• HUDDLER
  • 6,470 posts
  • LocationAlaska

Posted 05 November 2012 - 04:27 PM

seriously guys, Armanti was left open because get this, the defense didnt think carolina would throw to him. I dont think anyone watching the game at hoem thought they would either. He was completely left alone and wide open. Of course he caught the pass. Do I think Armanti can make that catch going over the middle and about to be popped by a safety. Absolutly not. Hes still garbage imo until he shows otherwise. Carolina still needs to find another wr in the offseason.

Not necessarily directing this towards just you... But many people here are knocking him because of a "blown coverage" ummm... This is the NFL and there are blown coverages every single damned week. If it was Smitty, you wouldn't even be talking about a blown coverage!

Bottom line is the kid made a HUGE catch in a pivotal moment of the game for us. Yes, we was wide open... But what if he had dropped the ball? Then what? He's a scrub, and why is he even on the team?

Give the young man his dues, he's on the team for a reason, and he made a critical catch. Most WR's will tell you that the wide open catch is one of the hardest ones to bring in, just because you have so much time to think before the ball gets there.

He made a HUGE play for us and deserves the respect for doing so... Some of you need to grow up!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Contact Us: info@carolinahuddle.com - IP Content Design by Joshua Tree / TitansReport.