Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Kuech the Sneak

Tweaks to the o-line

33 posts in this topic

not something i was wanting to hear.

ugh.

I was all on the Gary Williams over Jeff Byers at RG wagon, but I didn't hear Byers's name mentioned once yesterday, in a winning performance at that. No holding, no false starts, and no blown blocks so far as I can remember. I say keep the line how it is now.

gotta be an attempt at fixing our run blocking. we have been abysmal in the interior.

Think they'll try Zack Williams at RG!?

Bruce Campbell maybe getting a chance?

How good is Thomas Austin?

How good is Thomas Austin?

Didn't they just waive him and bring Zack Williams off the PS?

Bruce Campbell maybe getting a chance?

Don't think they mess with the tackle spots and Campbell is strictly a OT.

Don't think they mess with the tackle spots and Campbell is strictly a OT.

I don't think they should mess with the line at all after a win but since they are going to I wont put anything past them. Maybe they move Bell back in and Campbell on the outside to see if they can get a better push in run blocking. Campbell looks like he should be able to maul people.

I don't think they should mess with the line at all after a win but since they are going to I wont put anything past them. Maybe they move Bell back in and Campbell on the outside to see if they can get a better push in run blocking. Campbell looks like he should be able to maul people.

Definitely a possibility. And I agree they should quit moving them. If there is a change it'll be the 6th different line up. With that said I don't think Bell is a good fit at guard. He plays too upright and is naturally a tackle...sooo idk. We'll see.

Bell struggled at guard....if there gonna switch him to guard I'd rather see them give him an offseason to get used to the position switch

I bet this is it