Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Kuech the Sneak

Tweaks to the o-line

Gallagher    657

I was all on the Gary Williams over Jeff Byers at RG wagon, but I didn't hear Byers's name mentioned once yesterday, in a winning performance at that. No holding, no false starts, and no blown blocks so far as I can remember. I say keep the line how it is now.

La Pantera    1,044

Bruce Campbell maybe getting a chance?

Don't think they mess with the tackle spots and Campbell is strictly a OT.

Eazy-E    1,200

Don't think they mess with the tackle spots and Campbell is strictly a OT.

I don't think they should mess with the line at all after a win but since they are going to I wont put anything past them. Maybe they move Bell back in and Campbell on the outside to see if they can get a better push in run blocking. Campbell looks like he should be able to maul people.

La Pantera    1,044

I don't think they should mess with the line at all after a win but since they are going to I wont put anything past them. Maybe they move Bell back in and Campbell on the outside to see if they can get a better push in run blocking. Campbell looks like he should be able to maul people.

Definitely a possibility. And I agree they should quit moving them. If there is a change it'll be the 6th different line up. With that said I don't think Bell is a good fit at guard. He plays too upright and is naturally a tackle...sooo idk. We'll see.

KillerKat    11,370

I bet this is it

• Member Statistics

• Total Members
    • Most Online

Newest Member
    HoudinisHat