Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

I'm VERY angry and heartbroken

193 posts in this topic

Posted

Cause I don't even want my wife to hear about this... No one to vent to, as I usually vent to her

It must involve a child.

Posted

yeah, TCF is right, that is fugged up...not something you want to go to bed thinking about......

Posted

yeah, TCF is right, that is fugged up...not something you want to go to bed thinking about......

That was a more vanilla article too. I didn't give you the one from earlier... Just sad man... WTF!?

Posted

Is it on mainstream news sites? What is it about? What does it involve?

Posted

Yeah I saw a report on this on GMA this morning and was hoping for the best....I didn't expect that

Posted

Bieber and Selena break up or something? Very tragic.

1 person likes this

Posted

TCF is right, you don't want to have this on your spirit going to bed

Posted

Yeah I saw a report on this on GMA this morning and was hoping for the best....I didn't expect that

They should have lied about it IMO... No reason to disclose that type of info. Just lie man.... I'm so pisse right now I could cry! I think I would have done something to prevent it ya know... Oh well if I didn't make it, but no way I could have just stood there.

It will def be mainstream all over the news tomorrow. Already can be found on main sites

Posted

bruh, there is nothing anyone could have done to prevent it once it started and that is horrifying enough, I can't even imagine the emotions you are feeling if you had to go through that. They sure as hell didn't describe the real outcome this morning, and honestly when I left for work I didn't think it was what I just read the way it was presented on GMA. it was described completely differently! That was some brutal poo. I am not not sure how the hell that happened and no one has provided an explanation for it. I like you didn't share it with my wife this morning ( I thought it was a non issue) and just as soon wouldn't share it with her now unless she happens to see it. You need to ask mods to lock this thread, no one wants to discuss poo like this when they are going to bed, I wish I had not pushed the issue.

Posted

the thread about nothing...interesting....Seinfeldt anyone?

1 person likes this

Posted

nevermind

Posted

Lock it