190 replies to this topic

#151 Gazi

Gazi

SENIOR HUDDLER

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,798 posts

Posted 06 November 2012 - 11:55 PM

It looks like Obama will win the popular vote as well when all is said and done. There goes that

#152 stirs

stirs

I Reckon So

• HUDDLER
  • 10,769 posts

Posted 06 November 2012 - 11:57 PM

iam serious when i say this, fiscally, the US has barely 2 years to fix some things or monetarily speaking it's going to spin out into oribit so fast it will make 2008 seem like the go go 90's of investing.

add a gridlocked congress with the prez and i just wonder where the revenue is going to come from. the jobs have to start rolling in monthly and exceed 100k by mid April next year or the replenishing of jobs won't happen fast enough. 100k is a my lowball # as well.

dont think this registered to anyone

most of them do not grasp debt or its consequences.

they just know they are being taken care of

#153 FurdTurgason

FurdTurgason

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 954 posts

Usually when people are out of work they vote against the incumbent. Unless he keeps giving them checks every week.

The truth hurts, guys. We have had 12 years of poo in the White House, and just ensured four more. We elect the community organizer over a guy with a lifetime of reaching across the aisle to compromise, then over the guy with a lifetime of success at everything he tried. Why? And why did we elect Bush, a man who had failed at everything he tried, twice?

We get what we deserve.

#154 jasonluckydog

jasonluckydog

Never go full retard

• ALL-PRO
  • 12,900 posts
  • LocationGATOR CREEK- SC

I live in a fuged up country.

#155 jake14wl

jake14wl

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 147 posts
  • LocationNC

Much butt hurt there is in this thread.

No worries, we got this. Y'all go back to your gun ranges and rest stop sex. We are happy to continue to clean up your mess.

Does "clean up your mess" mean add another $12 trillion to national debt, place another 30 million on welfare, increase unemployment by another 5%, & waste government money on trivial things such as birth control & federal student aid? Just curious.

Maybe you're right. Gotta give out those welfare checks, "free" birth control pills, & pelgrznts. Not sure what all those students would do if the government didn't give them an extra $2k evedy semester to blow in booze, clothing, & electronics.

FYI, I'm not a liberal or right wing. Politics are a joke & both sides do nothing but bitch at each other & ruin the country. Just curious as to why you feel the last 4 years have been anything short of a clusterfug. Not sure why anyone would think Obama fixed anything. Can't use the "blame Bush" excuse anymore either, btw.

For the record I voted for state & local officials only. Neither Romney nor Obama are fit to be President, IMO.

thx k bye

#156 mmmbeans

mmmbeans

FBI SURVEILLANCE VAN

• HUDDLER
  • 14,000 posts

Posted 07 November 2012 - 12:04 AM

Its obvious that pell grants are ruining this country.

#157 stirs

stirs

I Reckon So

• HUDDLER
  • 10,769 posts

Posted 07 November 2012 - 12:05 AM

Will the press, now that their guy is back in, start asking him questions?

What will he say if unemployment goes back up above 8%?
Will they ask about Benghazi?
Will they now equate Sandy with Katrina?

If taxes go way up and the economy starts dumping jobs again, will it still be Bushs fault or now the Pubs in Congress? I wish I owned a prepper supply store for the next few months.

Maybe debt means nothing, if so, we on this side of the aisle have it wrong. Heck, I might shut my business down and just go on disability. Would be much easier than trying to keep my business afloat in these economic times. But, if debt does matter, then we are in a heep of poo.

#158 Proudiddy

Proudiddy

The Thread Killer (Since 2004)

• Moderators
  • 15,161 posts

Posted 07 November 2012 - 12:08 AM

It doesn't matter. America is so polarized now, aside from issues that strip us of constitutional rights, which lawmakers can agree on, everyone has their heels dug in. I don't see how things will magically fix themselves over the next 4 years, I just see things getting worse off.

#159 Jase

Jase

Kuechold Fantasies

• Administrators
  • 16,966 posts
  • LocationMatthews, NC

Posted 07 November 2012 - 12:08 AM

every minute romney delays concession costs the republicans 10,000 votes in 2016.

#160 Catalyst

Catalyst

• HUDDLER
  • 4,107 posts
  • LocationMorehead City

Posted 07 November 2012 - 12:09 AM

DEATH TO THE RIGHT WING!!!

#161 FurdTurgason

FurdTurgason

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 954 posts

Posted 07 November 2012 - 12:12 AM

Maybe Obama will change and come to the middle. Clinton did. People hated Clinton every bit as much as they hate Obama now. Now he's becoming one of the most popular presidents we ever had.

I just don't see it in this guy. Like most liberals, he always thinks he's the smartest guy in the room.

#162 Gazi

Gazi

SENIOR HUDDLER

• HUDDLER
  • 7,798 posts

Posted 07 November 2012 - 12:14 AM

He needs to move to the right and raise taxes like Reagan.

#163 NanuqoftheNorth

NanuqoftheNorth

Frosty Alaskan Amber

• HUDDLER
  • 4,397 posts
  • LocationAlaska

iam serious when i say this, fiscally, the US has barely 2 years to fix some things or monetarily speaking it's going to spin out into orbit so fast it will make 2008 seem like the go go 90's of investing.

add a gridlocked congress with the prez and i just wonder where the revenue is going to come from. the jobs have to start rolling in monthly and exceed 100k by mid April next year or the replenishing of jobs won't happen fast enough. 100k is a my low ball # as well.

So does Congress yet again buckle to pressure from the Fed and the big banks to rescue them if another too big to fail financial crisis comes to pass?

They were reluctant to help out the last time.

Will the US even be financially capable of staving off that disaster if it should happen again?

Knowing what they know now, does Congress just let these institutions fail and take a more free market approach/survival of the fittest?

If they do, what are the chances of BofA and Citi surviving? Charlotte would be especially hard hit in this scenario.

25 percent unemployment seems within the realm of possibilities, great depression numbers.

#164 Proudiddy

Proudiddy

The Thread Killer (Since 2004)

• Moderators
  • 15,161 posts

The NDAA says hai!

#165 FurdTurgason

FurdTurgason

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 954 posts

Posted 07 November 2012 - 12:16 AM

He needs to move to the right and raise taxes like Reagan.

Reagan and Tip O'Neill worked together for the betterment of the country.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: MEGATHREAD, sz

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Shop at Amazon Contact Us: info@carolinahuddle.com