Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Women Huddlers, Is There an Age...

80 posts in this topic

Posted

Maybe these women don't flirt with married men

Do you wear your wedding ring?

and there's different types of flirting....not all flirting is "omg let's fug!!!!'....

I know what you're saying...but I think people flirt until the day they kick it..

Yeah usually, but I don't ever see women even look at it. And sometimes, I just run out to do some errands real quick, so I don't wear it and still nothing...

It's just weird. I used to get chased down in the mall and had girls offer to take me out to dinner. Don't get me wrong, I'm not trying to prop myself up... I always thought I was a nice looking guy but no dreamboat, lol.

But, I'm saying that because I had it happen A LOT where women/girls as a teen would openly flirt with me. I could even tell by how they looked at me if they were looking to flirt. Or when they'd look once in passing and I'd catch them look again - automatic. I don't even get second looks now when I'm out. Either that, or I'm just not as vigilant as I used to be when it comes to that, lol.

It's just kind of slightly, barely, just a little bit depressing.

Posted

I get hit on all the time man..

Nursing homes count right?

1 person likes this

Posted

We're waAAAy sluttier in our late teens/early 20's...FACT

Posted

Maybe you're just not hot anymore Proudiddy :) j/k

I still get hit on..but it's not all "hey girl, is that a keg in your pants" type lines...it's usually a very nice compliment..maybe you just need to pay attention more :)

I have seriously questioned if I have a disillusioned view of myself and if I have become a bridge troll, lol. J/k...

At worst, I may have lost a point or two on the scale, at best, I'm right where I used to be relative to age.

Who knows, but it's just kind of weighed on me.

Posted

wait a minute.......who says hey girl, is that a keg in your pants? Thats about the worst line I have ever heard.

Posted

I was out in Raleigh with my wife this past weekend and ran into a girl I knew pre her who told my wife how her friends talk about how lucky she is to be married to me....funny, great, errything

Quite flattering.

I stood there after she left looked at my wife and said "See I told you you were lucky....I don't make this crap up"

I got hit.

POST OF THE YEAR!

Posted

Proud, you will likely get hit on hard core in the next 24-36 hrs. Not to worry

Posted

I was out in Raleigh with my wife this past weekend and ran into a girl I knew pre her who told my wife how her friends talk about how lucky she is to be married to me....funny, great, errything

Quite flattering.

I stood there after she left looked at my wife and said "See I told you you were lucky....I don't make this crap up"

I got hit.

That's awesome.

And quite ballsy of the former acquaintance, lol.

1 person likes this

Posted

homer_bush_gif.gif

Posted

wait a minute.......who says hey girl, is that a keg in your pants? Thats about the worst line I have ever heard.

LOL I was being sarcastic...

I was just meaning that it's not all in your face obvious "let's fug"

Posted

In my experience, its what you are looking for and your presence that equals the amount of attention you get. In my first marriage, I never looked at other women or flirted with them, and never received any flirting for the most part. I always wondered about guys who said that the wedding ring brought them more attention than they'd ever had.

Now that I'm older and wiser, I flirt all the time, and I get flirted with right back, but like MPF said, its not "hey lets go bang" it can just be a compliment to them, or if they turn around and check me out, cool "hmm, maybe I still got it". Then I go home and slay dat poo.

3 people like this

Posted

That's awesome.

And quite ballsy of the former acquaintance, lol.

I was pretty good friends with her and a couple other girls. I felt bad for her boyfriend who was drunk standing there while she was telling us this lol

They had all met my wife (gf at the time) but I havent seen them since I got married.

1 person likes this