79 replies to this topic

#16 Proudiddy

Proudiddy

The Thread Killer (Since 2004)

• Moderators
  • 15,986 posts

Posted 06 November 2012 - 02:03 PM

Maybe you're just not hot anymore Proudiddy :) j/k

I still get hit on..but it's not all "hey girl, is that a keg in your pants" type lines...it's usually a very nice compliment..maybe you just need to pay attention more :)

I have seriously questioned if I have a disillusioned view of myself and if I have become a bridge troll, lol. J/k...

At worst, I may have lost a point or two on the scale, at best, I'm right where I used to be relative to age.

Who knows, but it's just kind of weighed on me.

#17 The Saltman

The Saltman

I am always watching so make sure you keep your clothes on

• Moderators
  • 25,016 posts
  • LocationAtlanta,GA

Posted 06 November 2012 - 02:04 PM

wait a minute.......who says hey girl, is that a keg in your pants? Thats about the worst line I have ever heard.

#18 TruCatzFan

TruCatzFan

Phil 4:13

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,470 posts
  • LocationAlaska

Posted 06 November 2012 - 02:08 PM

I was out in Raleigh with my wife this past weekend and ran into a girl I knew pre her who told my wife how her friends talk about how lucky she is to be married to me....funny, great, errything

Quite flattering.

I stood there after she left looked at my wife and said "See I told you you were lucky....I don't make this crap up"

I got hit.

POST OF THE YEAR!

#19 TruCatzFan

TruCatzFan

Phil 4:13

• HUDDLER
  • 6,470 posts
  • LocationAlaska

Posted 06 November 2012 - 02:09 PM

Proud, you will likely get hit on hard core in the next 24-36 hrs. Not to worry

#20 Proudiddy

Proudiddy

• Moderators
  • 15,986 posts

Posted 06 November 2012 - 02:14 PM

I was out in Raleigh with my wife this past weekend and ran into a girl I knew pre her who told my wife how her friends talk about how lucky she is to be married to me....funny, great, errything

Quite flattering.

I stood there after she left looked at my wife and said "See I told you you were lucky....I don't make this crap up"

I got hit.

That's awesome.

And quite ballsy of the former acquaintance, lol.

#21 The Saltman

The Saltman

• Moderators
  • 25,016 posts
  • LocationAtlanta,GA

Posted 06 November 2012 - 02:15 PM

Posted Image

#22 Mrs Pantherfan

Mrs Pantherfan

Lusting on Zod

• HUDDLER
  • 4,793 posts

Posted 06 November 2012 - 02:16 PM

wait a minute.......who says hey girl, is that a keg in your pants? Thats about the worst line I have ever heard.

LOL I was being sarcastic...

I was just meaning that it's not all in your face obvious "let's fug"

#23 catfang

catfang

• ALL-PRO
  • 6,549 posts

Posted 06 November 2012 - 02:19 PM

In my experience, its what you are looking for and your presence that equals the amount of attention you get. In my first marriage, I never looked at other women or flirted with them, and never received any flirting for the most part. I always wondered about guys who said that the wedding ring brought them more attention than they'd ever had.

Now that I'm older and wiser, I flirt all the time, and I get flirted with right back, but like MPF said, its not "hey lets go bang" it can just be a compliment to them, or if they turn around and check me out, cool "hmm, maybe I still got it". Then I go home and slay dat poo.

#24 Panthro

Panthro

aka Pablo

• Moderators
  • 24,168 posts

Posted 06 November 2012 - 02:19 PM

That's awesome.

And quite ballsy of the former acquaintance, lol.

I was pretty good friends with her and a couple other girls. I felt bad for her boyfriend who was drunk standing there while she was telling us this lol

They had all met my wife (gf at the time) but I havent seen them since I got married.

#25 Proudiddy

Proudiddy

• Moderators
  • 15,986 posts

Posted 06 November 2012 - 02:23 PM

LOL Panthro. #winning

#26 Mrs Pantherfan

Mrs Pantherfan

Lusting on Zod

• HUDDLER
  • 4,793 posts

Posted 06 November 2012 - 02:24 PM

CatFang..I'm gonna buy you this for Xmas

Posted Image

#27 catfang

catfang

• ALL-PRO
  • 6,549 posts

Posted 06 November 2012 - 02:24 PM

LOL I was being sarcastic...

I was just meaning that it's not all in your face obvious "let's fug"

Hey, lets go bang.

what?

#28 LifeisaGarden

LifeisaGarden

Bitchassness

• HUDDLER
  • 2,537 posts

Posted 06 November 2012 - 02:28 PM

I'm 34, married for 12 yrs and together for 16yrs & we have an 11yr old daughter. I cant remember how long it's been since I've purposely flirted. If I have flirted, it was an accidental flirt. Usually when I'm uptown shopping, running errands or whatnot, I'm thinking about what I need to do. If I see a hot guy I think 'Oh he's hot' and then go on my way. I just don't think about it.

#29 Proudiddy

Proudiddy

• Moderators
  • 15,986 posts

Posted 06 November 2012 - 02:29 PM

In my experience, its what you are looking for and your presence that equals the amount of attention you get. In my first marriage, I never looked at other women or flirted with them, and never received any flirting for the most part. I always wondered about guys who said that the wedding ring brought them more attention than they'd ever had.

Now that I'm older and wiser, I flirt all the time, and I get flirted with right back, but like MPF said, its not "hey lets go bang" it can just be a compliment to them, or if they turn around and check me out, cool "hmm, maybe I still got it". Then I go home and slay dat poo.

I definitely think this is a huge part of it. I do think I had more of a presence back when I was hit on a lot, but I've been married now for going on 8 years and I've been with my wife for 10... But, now we have 3 children and all, so I think I've naturally mellowed out. When I go out, I'm typically in and out and not making myself very noticeable I guess.

I used to give friends advice about grabbing women's attention and would tell them it's about your presence and/or swagger. Either that, or you should have money falling out of your pockets, lol. Maybe it truly is because I've closed off myself to the point that I wouldn't notice it anyway... For example, I've actually caught myself avoiding eye contact in some situations where I used to make it a point to...

Welcome to Proudiddy's Shrink Couch!

#30 The Saltman

The Saltman

• Moderators
  • 25,016 posts
  • LocationAtlanta,GA

Posted 06 November 2012 - 02:29 PM

thanks for thinking I was hot that day LifeisaGarden

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Shop at Amazon Contact Us: info@carolinahuddle.com