Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

TruCatzFan

Election Day/Night Coverage thread

298 posts in this topic

LOL @ CNN's repeated update on the legalizing of marijuana votes.

Same sex marriage now approved in Maryland as well.

Damn. Down by 100 electoral votes currently and he still won't concede.

We are a lucky country that we didn't just elect this arrogant prick.

1 person likes this

Romneys driving over to concede

Romneys driving over to concede

Bout fuging time. Maybe next time he should prepare for both scenarios instead of only writing one speech fuging tool.....

He called over to Pres. Obama, and on his way to concede.

I may be speaking for myself, but as a member of the youth (aged 22) in this country, I just feel extremely disconnected to American politics...and this is coming from a political science student and someone pursuing his master's degree to hopefully work for the federal government one day.

Not sure what it is, I just have never felt like my voice or anyone else's for that matter really makes any bit of difference in the grand scheme of things. Not sure if it is a faulty political system or something entirely different or a combination of things, but as an educated and driven individual from an upper-middle class family I have just lost all hope in the United States and that is hard to stomach.

Sometimes I just can't understand how people think that government is so necessary in their daily lives. What happened to doing things for yourself? People just have so much blind faith in this political system and power that they cannot think for themselves.

Just need to vent, disappointed in myself that no matter how hard I try, I just can't seem to rally behind any candidate or party and think we are headed down a path of much of the same.

Any advice from the older members in here? Did you experience such feelings when growing up at all?

can somebody make the cam gif but put on obamas head...

Romney has conceded and speech is coming up

Lets see if he shows some class or is an arrogant, condescending dick.

At least he can't pull the we won the popular vote excuse

Speech just started

Wow that didn't look rehearsed lol

I just won $250 tonight gambling on a black president and a lesbian Senatorial candidate all based off of mathematical predictive models.

God bless America.