1 reply to this topic

#1 beach

beach

|~~~~|

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,705 posts

Posted 07 November 2012 - 12:28 AM

...but something I think we may brush off as 10+ years away may actually be the most achievable bipartisan beginning that could honestly propel something new and I'm not kidding: that green ole' plant

Over the past year or so, we have had likes of rather top people on the right in Pat Robertson, Tom Tancredo, Michael Baumgartner, etc. now moving over to the legalization side of things. You already have the more libertarians covered, and maybe now a decent chunk of the religious base.

They're gonna have to start changing things that don't have a direct effect on their base social favorings and I think this is one thing they could come to the middle with the most ease given the political landscape is pot and its the perfect item to do so with.

Pretty much the most religious leader in their community has even figured this one out. If we need to look for some ground to make up on gridlock, you may laugh but I think this could have a chance.

3 states will likely legalize it and the issue will go full on mainstream bs-athon ...I mean this is a media fun fest waiting to happen. They'll make bank themselves.

If we want to chill the tone, well there you go for a start

Then on to the important things haha..which are....more important

yep

#2 Niner National

Niner National

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,377 posts

Posted 07 November 2012 - 01:00 AM

Only two states legalized it unless you are including Mass legalizing it for medical purposes.

Although federal law will trump these state laws, hopefully this will create a serious discussion in Washington.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Contact Us: info@carolinahuddle.com - IP Content Design by Joshua Tree / TitansReport.