Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Panthers insider video released today shows Gettis still very speedy!

42 posts in this topic

Posted

I forgot the wheels this guy had. We are missing a true burner on offense.. If he is back to his true form, our offense can be much more potent.

"A blossoming star" I was so fuging excited for this dude last year and when he tore his ACL I was sickened. We are on CBS this week too and that clip is from CBS, ITS A SIGN! but for real, I really hope Gettis can come in and make an impact. I think he will

1 person likes this

Posted

i would guess rusty meant that he would get tired after long pratice sessions. really though our whole team must be rusty then because they do seem to get really tired in the 4th quarter if our many late game collapses tells us anything. like jimmy johnson was saying on a football life tonight; being tired will make cowards out of anyone.

what?

our loses have not come because of fatigue

Posted

d.j. campbell is a rookie playing the safety position. he made gettis look good. now, let's see him go up against champ bailey. i'll reserve judgment until then.

Posted

gettis has serious wheels but he was also a strong route runner as a rookie.

check out the disgusting move he puts on nate clements:

he sells the out like a 10 year vet. i've always been a gettis believer and i'm happy to have him back.

Posted

d.j. campbell is a rookie playing the safety position. he made gettis look good. now, let's see him go up against champ bailey. i'll reserve judgment until then.

I doubt Champ will be on Gettis. If so Smitty is going to kill Chris Harris.

Posted

bwood you silly little troll

Posted

bwood you silly little troll.....

If you going to call him out, you should quote him.

Posted

kobe-bryant.jpg

mj-laughing.gif

Posted

gettis has serious wheels but he was also a strong route runner as a rookie.

check out the disgusting move he puts on nate clements:

he sells the out like a 10 year vet. i've always been a gettis believer and i'm happy to have him back.

woah, and he did Cam's superman celebration!

Posted

did anyone else notice how uneven that practice field looks? no wonder our guys get injuries and have a hard time coming back

...and yea - glad he's back

Posted

Gettis was by far my favorite player in 2010. He was very exciting to watch and was way ahead of LaFell that year. I hope he comes back strong and ready to go

Posted

did anyone else notice how uneven that practice field looks? no wonder our guys get injuries and have a hard time coming back

...and yea - glad he's back

its so that water runs off evenly.