Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

chucky

34 posts in this topic

He's had a break. Which is what I was meaning

only if he gets hired by another team first and then we fire rivera and trade for the rights to gruden then wind up playing gruden's previous team in the super bowl.

That only works if you hire Tony Dungy first.

Did you even read the article?

Oops! I think this "Insider" is a little more realistic at knowing something "actual" Not saying it is 100% sure thing just he has been right before on things dealing with the Eagles. So let's see which job "Chuckles" would want more & why.

Carolina: Smaller market team with not the National following he would want out of the gate b/c he is a "Media Freak" that loves the lights.

Eagles: Large Market team with moronic fan base that keeps them as a NFL Headliner regardless if they suck or win. DING DING DING!

Better chance he lands there than in Carolina as they would more than likely give him LOTS of $$$$$ too b/c they are crazy.

http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2012/11/08/report-jon-gruden-could-be-headed-to-philly/

RR is not going anywhere so................. I don't know what job would peak Gruden's interest.

lol people make it sound like he would have his pick of any of the vacant HC jobs next year.

Article specifically said large market or he would stay at ESPN....

Implies Philly not Carolina

Article specifically said large market or he would stay at ESPN....

Implies Philly not Carolina

i can see the jets hiring him after they fire rex ryan.

it seems like the kind of stupid thing they would do. bring in the most hyped persona available regardless of what they would actually be able to do.

i can see the jets hiring him after they fire rex ryan.

it seems like the kind of stupid thing they would do. bring in the most hyped persona available regardless of what they would actually be able to do.

I could see that too...

I could see that too...

i just think that people believe there's any kind of demand for gruden...at least among teams that know what they are doing.