Photo
- - - - -

James Anderson Google+ Hangout tonight...UPDATED w/video

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
50 replies to this topic

#49 Gabeking

Gabeking

SUPPORTER

Posted 10 November 2012 - 09:20 PM

I found it very telling how Stew responded to the read option question. He said something to the effect that it was a sensitive subject, before going on to say that he preferred more traditional running sets.

That tells me one of two things: either Chud wants to use it more than the backs would like, or, perhaps Cam has pushed hard for it's use. In either case, it hints at a bit of discord. Someday perhaps we'll have a better idea of why we insisted on using it so much early in the season.

I doubt that considering he's looked pretty good under center and has proven he can play well in a pro style offense, remember that he doesn't call the plays... And plus we can't forget that incident with cam's comments after the cowboys game about chud.

#50 Marguide

Marguide

South of the Border

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
HUDDLER

Posted 10 November 2012 - 09:32 PM

I doubt that considering he's looked pretty good under center and has proven he can play well in a pro style offense, remember that he doesn't call the plays... And plus we can't forget that incident with cam's comments after the cowboys game about chud.

I agree. I think it was all Chud. Now, maybe Cam wanted to run it a bit last year, but that's ok, there's nothing wrong with running it from time-to-time.

Chud has been leaning way too much on the fact that Cam is a dangerous runner. He lost sight of the fact that you can still utilize Cam as a runner out of more conventional sets.

#51 Gabeking

Gabeking

SUPPORTER

Posted 10 November 2012 - 11:19 PM

I agree. I think it was all Chud. Now, maybe Cam wanted to run it a bit last year, but that's ok, there's nothing wrong with running it from time-to-time.

Chud has been leaning way too much on the fact that Cam is a dangerous runner. He lost sight of the fact that you can still utilize Cam as a runner out of more conventional sets.

Chud fooled us all... There was a reason for his demise in Cleveland and he's showing it here