#16 PhillyB

PhillyB

hug it chug it football

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 19,320 posts
  • Locationthird spur east of the sun

Posted 09 November 2012 - 05:50 PM

Like Bill O'Reilly said on Tuesday. "White America is now the minority. We are now a nation of people who want things." Meaning that there are two types of people in America, white people and the people who mooch off of white people.

jesus did he actually say that? link?

#17 Darth Biscuit

Darth Biscuit

Dark Lord

• HUDDLER
  • 32,826 posts
  • LocationWilmington, NC

Posted 09 November 2012 - 05:55 PM

Come on teeray... I thought u were kinda joking at first... We're not all stupid.

I have been surprised ever since Romney won the nomination about the evangelicals, as up until then, Mormonism was viewed as this backwards cult, then bam, its all good.

#18 teeray

teeray

THE SWAGNIFICENT

• HUDDLER
  • 14,174 posts

Posted 09 November 2012 - 05:58 PM

jesus did he actually say that? link?

To quote him exactly

"Whereby 20 years ago, President Obama would have been roundly defeated by an establishment candidate like Mitt Romney, the white establishment is now the minority....”

"It's a changing country. ... It's not a traditional America anymore. And there are 50 percent of the voting public who want stuff. They want things. And who is going to give them things? President Obama. He knows it. And he ran on it."
http://www.examiner....easons-gop-lost

#19 mmmbeans

mmmbeans

FBI SURVEILLANCE VAN

• HUDDLER
  • 14,000 posts

Posted 09 November 2012 - 05:59 PM

Come on teeray... I thought u were kinda joking at first... We're not all stupid.

I have been surprised ever since Romney won the nomination about the evangelicals, as up until then, Mormonism was viewed as this backwards cult, then bam, its all good.

i'm pretty sure he doesn't believe that all white people are stupid.

fun fact: less mormons voted for romney than mccain.

#20 teeray

teeray

THE SWAGNIFICENT

• HUDDLER
  • 14,174 posts

Posted 09 November 2012 - 05:59 PM

I was joking. But the over reaction by a small portion of white conservatives was over the top

#21 beach

beach

|~~~~|

• HUDDLER
  • 8,996 posts

Posted 09 November 2012 - 06:00 PM

They really are stuck in 1955 and I don't think they'll ever come out

#22 stirs

stirs

I Reckon So

• HUDDLER
  • 10,452 posts

Posted 09 November 2012 - 06:04 PM

Again, to be fair, do you think the black community would have had no reaction at all to an Obama loss?

I think this borders on gloating rather than finding people upset with a loss. Of course, if Obama had lost, there would have been pics from the other side with wailing, crying, anger and stupid statements.

Once again, an ignorant electorate is easy to manipulate.

#23 Floppin

Floppin

Smooches

• HUDDLER
  • 12,569 posts
  • LocationShallotte, NC

Posted 09 November 2012 - 06:07 PM

Posted Image

Thanks mom! You *****.

#24 teeray

teeray

THE SWAGNIFICENT

• HUDDLER
  • 14,174 posts

Posted 09 November 2012 - 06:15 PM

Again, to be fair, do you think the black community would have had no reaction at all to an Obama loss?

I think this borders on gloating rather than finding people upset with a loss. Of course, if Obama had lost, there would have been pics from the other side with wailing, crying, anger and stupid statements.

The difference between white people and black people is that white people are so used to getting our way that when we don't get our way we have complete meltdowns and say stupid poo like "Our country died tonight"

Whereas black people are so used to getting fugged over they just would have said "I knew that poo was going to happen anyway"

White people are like spoiled children whose parents got them the wrong model I-Phone for Christmas and then cusses their parents out and runs to their room crying.

Black people are more like NC State sports fans who always seem to believe they are really close to being where they want to be,so close to being equal to UNC or Duke, but always know in the back of their minds that somehow they are going to be disappointed again because it always happens.

#25 Darth Biscuit

Darth Biscuit

Dark Lord

• HUDDLER
  • 32,826 posts
  • LocationWilmington, NC

Posted 09 November 2012 - 06:15 PM

I was joking. But the over reaction by a small portion of white conservatives was over the top

Agreed, there was an abundance of weeping and teeth gnashing as well as gloating on my Facebook feed all week.

#26 mmmbeans

mmmbeans

FBI SURVEILLANCE VAN

• HUDDLER
  • 14,000 posts

Posted 09 November 2012 - 06:18 PM

well we also have more exposure to "the stupid" due to the prominence of twitter... so that doesn't help.

the melodrama is pretty amazing though.

#27 Gazi

Gazi

SENIOR HUDDLER

• HUDDLER
  • 7,798 posts

Posted 09 November 2012 - 06:42 PM

some favs:

Posted Image

Posted Image

lol. moving to Australia whose leader is an atheist. stupid twat

#28 FurdTurgason

FurdTurgason

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 954 posts

Posted 09 November 2012 - 06:46 PM

I must have missed the riots. White people usually riot.

#29 rodeo

rodeo

Keelah se'lai

• HUDDLER
  • 15,465 posts

Posted 09 November 2012 - 06:51 PM

I must have missed the riots. White people usually riot.

They call it "revolution." They certainly threatened it leading up to the election and in the days after. Just too pussified to do it.

#30 FurdTurgason

FurdTurgason

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 954 posts

Posted 09 November 2012 - 06:53 PM

So white people threatened revolution? See, if a handful of black people threatened revolution and I inferred later that all black people did so, you lefties would go nuts.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Contact Us: info@carolinahuddle.com - IP Content Design by Joshua Tree / TitansReport.