Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Kevin Greene

2012 Los Angeles Lakers Thread

470 posts in this topic

Was there really a reason to quote my post which I made before either of those dunks happened? When I made the post it was one of, if not the best dunk of the season. Seems like you're just trolling to me....

Well personally I don't think that LeBron dunk was all that nice. It was a cool dunk, but it was over little Jason Terry. That DeAndre oop was pretty nice though... feel like I would take Kobe's two dunks, Barnes' dunk on Pek, and Henderson's dunk over either though.

dunks do nothing for me anymore really. yes, they are exciting to watch, but athletically, not much to them really. every player in the NBA can dunk it these days. Alley-oops are impressive because of the timing required etc and like I said, dunks are fun to watch, but there's nothing impressive about them.

Per MDA, Mamba and the Spainard both expected to play Friday!!

L.A. is able to hang on tonight and get a bounce back win thanks to a monster performance by Superman....

25 pts/16 rebs/5 stls/5 blks

xxx-lakers-kings-howard-dunk-200-3_4_r536_c534.jpg?1b79b3da202957124496e3768cfb7b67cdb10c81

Heat down as well too tonight, so it's a happy night for Lakers fans....

Dunno how the Lake Show can let a team like the Wolves come back. Pau being inserted into the starting lineup seems to have totally fuged their Karma. Too late in the season to be messing with the lineup.

Dunno how the Lake Show can let a team like the Wolves come back. Pau being inserted into the starting lineup seems to have totally fuged their Karma. Too late in the season to be messing with the lineup.

Not to mention with the Metta injury Pau has to be in the starting lineup unless you're going to play Mamba at the three for a significant amount of time which is just asking for trouble....

Not to mention with the Metta injury Pau has to be in the starting lineup unless you're going to play Mamba at the three for a significant amount of time which is just asking for trouble....

Valid point but I will not miss Metta hoisting up 3s. I don't even want to see him in Purple and Gold next year.

Valid point but I will not miss Metta hoisting up 3s. I don't even want to see him in Purple and Gold next year.

I've heard rumors that he's opting out because he's already agreed to a three year deal at about 2.5 per with the Lakers. Saves them room so they can use more then the mini, but it really hurts Clark's development if he's back. Really hope that doesn't happen....