Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Something Cam Newton said had Broncos LB Von Miller all fired up

33 posts in this topic

Posted

Miller wasn't even the best LB in the game today, much less a #1 pick.

And Cam wasnt even the best QB on the field today. :)

Posted

03-07-AngrySteveSmith.gif
1 person likes this

Posted

Soooo you guys are saying letting Fox go was a mistake???

Posted

Why would you need 12 years to decide if Newton was better than Miller? Clearly Miller has been better so far.

He's a great pass rusher and a pretty good tackler. He's fast. What does he do that makes me say "wow"? Not a lot. He reminds me of Shawne Merriman in that respect. He can blitz effectively. That is 1/3 of a LB's job. Kuechly can play the pass and run better than Miller, IMO. And we got a future star in Cam, once we get a competent coaching staff in here.

1 person likes this

Posted

No shame in not being better than Peyton Manning in your 2cd year in the NFL. Manning is going to go down as one of the best ever.

Posted

Are you drunk or just a complete imbecile? Great job on representing your fanbase.

Posted

Soooo you guys are saying letting Fox go was a mistake???

Not at all. It was time for a change. Fox is a good football coach, but he was done here.

1 person likes this

Posted

Uh.... ok? No one would argue Cam is better than Peyton. He is way better than Peyton was early in his career, though.

Posted

Are you drunk or just a complete imbecile? Great job on representing your fanbase.

He really is making them look bad. I'll defend the Broncos fanbase as most are good people and knowledgeable football fans. This guy not withstanding.

Posted

No shame in not being better than Peyton Manning in your 2cd year in the NFL. Manning is going to go down as one of the best ever.

Probably the best ever.

And 10 years from now nobody will even remember he was ever a Bronco.

Posted

Leave the Broncos fan alone. One year ago today he would have killed to have Cam on his sideline. He just doesn't know how to act now that one of the greatest QB's of all time decided to take a two year or so detour through his city before heading to Canton.

Posted

Actually, you guys are handling this quite well. So I will quit with the jabs.....if this was a raider or charger board I would keep going for weeks.

But good game.......It is just Cams cocky Superman show that irritates everyone.

And thank you for John Fox. He has really been great here in Denver and now with Del Rio our defense is starting to shine.