• Please log in to reply
142 replies to this topic

#1 TonyN

TonyN

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 323 posts

Posted 11 November 2012 - 07:41 PM

"This is the same offensive line that did an excellent job a lot of times today, so I'm not thrashing them." Newton said. "... I think personally I have to do a better job of getting the football out, getting it to my outlets."
http://scores.espn.g...ameId=321111029

Newton looked a little humbled today. He may be ready to turn the corner....

#2 Bwood

Bwood

It's all about the

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,491 posts
  • LocationSouthern California

Posted 11 November 2012 - 07:42 PM

Fuggin moping loser! Sulk Newton! Bust! Keep moping Scam!

#3 rodeo

rodeo

Keelah se'lai

• HUDDLER
  • 15,435 posts

Posted 11 November 2012 - 07:43 PM

He very very easily could have thrown them under the bus. Cutler would have, no question.

Good leader.

#4 CRA

CRA

• Moderators
  • 24,108 posts

Meh, Newton pretty much says that stuff every week. He just said it with a frowny face in the past.....he has always taken the blame even when it was obvious big chunks belongs elsewhere

#5 Sloth

Sloth

idk

• HUDDLER
  • 2,591 posts

Nice to see Newton absorbing a lot of the blame for his teammates. Not fair, but that's the job.

#6 Guest_Tom Cat_*

Guest_Tom Cat_*
  • Guests

Posted 11 November 2012 - 07:46 PM

Until he consistantly can win games for us I dont give a rats ass what he says.

#7 2jakefansinva

2jakefansinva

Coach Jack Bolton

• HUDDLER
  • 4,563 posts

Posted 11 November 2012 - 07:49 PM

I'm glad Cam is finally realizing the Football must come out quicker and on target...........

now if we could only get our OC to realize the same.

#8 Matthias

Matthias

• HUDDLER
  • 3,308 posts

Posted 11 November 2012 - 07:50 PM

He does need to get the ball out faster, and have better pocket presence. Look at how quickly the ball came out of Peyton's hands. The reason for that is Peyton correctly read our defense pre-snap, and Peyton always anticipates his passes. Cam is always waiting for a guy to come open, and his footwork stinks. (Which is why his passes are not always accurate)

I blame a lot of Cam's struggles this year on the coaches, and that much is very true. Yet there should be something within him that says 'Man, I need to improve as a passer'. We should be seeing that desire inspite of the coaching by now, and I'm not seeing it. Today is the first time where I'm wondering Cam might not be our franchise QB. I could give two cents for his athletic ability, if you can't throw the ball in this league with accuracy and anticipation, you won't ever do anything.

#9 Zod

Zod

YOUR RULER

• MFCEO
  • 20,084 posts

Posted 11 November 2012 - 07:50 PM

"This is the same offensive line that did an excellent job a lot of times today, so I'm not thrashing them." Newton said. "... I think personally I have to do a better job of getting the football out, getting it to my outlets."
http://scores.espn.g...ameId=321111029

Newton looked a little humbled today. He may be ready to turn the corner....

He has been reading my posts.

#10 Baby Andy Reid

Baby Andy Reid

finally someone fatter than Alice

• HUDDLER
  • 3,200 posts

Posted 11 November 2012 - 07:51 PM

Ball cant come out quicker when EVERY route takes 4 seconds to develop. Ever heard of a route tree chud?

#11 Avacashay

Avacashay

• NEWB
  • PipPip
  • 81 posts

Posted 11 November 2012 - 07:52 PM

Nice to see Newton absorbing a lot of the blame for his teammates. Not fair, but that's the job.

He always has.

#12 Zod

Zod

YOUR RULER

• MFCEO
  • 20,084 posts

Posted 11 November 2012 - 07:52 PM

So where are the huddlers that will tell cam that cam has no clue when it comes to cam?

#13 Zod

Zod

YOUR RULER

• MFCEO
  • 20,084 posts

Posted 11 November 2012 - 07:54 PM

Ball cant come out quicker when EVERY route takes 4 seconds to develop. Ever heard of a route tree chud?

There were lots of open receivers today well within 3 seconds. Cam is very slow in his progressions, needs faster decision making.

A three step drop would be nice. Tired of 5-7 step drops.

#14 Khaki Lackey

Khaki Lackey

I keeps it real

• HUDDLER
  • 2,148 posts

Posted 11 November 2012 - 07:55 PM

Ooh snap! I sense an epic 'Cam hater troll' versus 'race baiting troll' battle coming on!

#15 fieryprophet

fieryprophet

WARNING: Do not annoy!

• HUDDLER
  • 5,150 posts
  • LocationLa Grange, NC

Posted 11 November 2012 - 07:56 PM

How fast can the ball come out when the coverage fits the play call perfectly, and is entirely devoid of short routes. Play action passing is the league's bread and butter and we completely overlook it. Chud can GTFO and I now wish he had taken the damn Jaguars job.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Contact Us: info@carolinahuddle.com - IP Content Design by Joshua Tree / TitansReport.