#16 venom

venom

oneinfiniteconsciousness

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,537 posts
  • LocationPleiades

Posted 12 November 2012 - 06:44 PM

Has anyone else noticed the "speeding up" of time? It seems that throughout my years I have noticed a continuation of time progressively going by faster. This year is especially the case. I don't know about you guys, but it feels like we should still be in like July or August. Weeks go by in what feels like a few days. Where the hell has this year gone??

#17 beach

beach

|~~~~|

• HUDDLER
  • 8,713 posts

Posted 12 November 2012 - 06:46 PM

I lol'd

mooooottt :)

well if they didn't say it was the end of the world, their calendar (which is already more accurate than anything created since) simply ended its largest cycle...why does it matter they didn't count leap years?

#18 BBQ&Beer

BBQ&Beer

The good actor

• HUDDLER
  • 3,965 posts
  • LocationMissouri

Posted 12 November 2012 - 06:54 PM

Has anyone else noticed the "speeding up" of time? It seems that throughout my years I have noticed a continuation of time progressively going by faster. This year is especially the case. I don't know about you guys, but it feels like we should still be in like July or August. Weeks go by in what feels like a few days. Where the hell has this year gone??

It's called getting older. I don't know how old you are, but if you're in your 20s you're in for a helluvan acceleration.

#19 venom

venom

oneinfiniteconsciousness

• HUDDLER
  • 7,537 posts
  • LocationPleiades

Posted 12 November 2012 - 07:04 PM

It's called getting older. I don't know how old you are, but if you're in your 20s you're in for a helluvan acceleration.

Of course...I would agree with that 100%. But that doesn't discount the concept, and if anything, serves as further evidence of it.

I am in my 30's btw...not that it matters.

#20 BBQ&Beer

BBQ&Beer

The good actor

• HUDDLER
  • 3,965 posts
  • LocationMissouri

Posted 12 November 2012 - 07:10 PM

Of course...I would agree with that 100%. But that doesn't discount the concept, and if anything, serves as further evidence of it.

I am in my 30's btw...not that it matters.

No, I agree with you. I'm saying that it does seem like it's getting faster & it's going to keep in that line for you. Just be glad that you recognize it. The ones that don't are the assholes who hit their mid 40s late 50s & buy a sports car or motorcycle not because they've always wanted it 7 couldn't afford it, but because they want to "be cool" again. it's a sad fuggin state.

#21 rippadonn

rippadonn

Since 2006

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,834 posts

Posted 12 November 2012 - 07:11 PM

Yup, can't wait to self teleport. Much better than getting felt up by the TSA.

#22 venom

venom

oneinfiniteconsciousness

• HUDDLER
  • 7,537 posts
  • LocationPleiades

Posted 12 November 2012 - 07:11 PM

Here is an awesome interview from 1998 with genius Terence McKenna on his take of whats to come on 12/21/12, which he calls the "concrescence," or "novelty." He doesn't mention then sun, however he does mention how time pertains to everything, coupled with humanity's leap in evolution from the world of matter into time-space.

#23 YoungPanthers89

YoungPanthers89

Lucy Snorebush

• HUDDLER
  • 10,761 posts
  • LocationNC

Posted 12 November 2012 - 07:19 PM

Posted Image

"Cant Wait"

#24 venom

venom

oneinfiniteconsciousness

• HUDDLER
  • 7,537 posts
  • LocationPleiades

Posted 12 November 2012 - 07:49 PM

And another observation...and I hope this isn't a touchy one for some of you...but it seems an extraordinary amount of people are dying this year. From my personal experience, this year has been a record-breaking one in terms of my rep staff at work needing time off for relative's funerals. Not to mention, it seems that almost every other week someone on facebook passes away. There are many out there that say the reasoning behind this is because these individuals couldn't handle the new energy coming through as the sun makes its transition and we evolve. This is highly unfortunate, but doesn't make them any less of a person. It is important to understand that everyone is going down their own path of what they need to experience for the long haul. I am an absolute believer that there is no such thing as death, and as we choose, experience endless amounts of physical "existences" in order to learn more about and better ourselves. I found the release of the movie Cloud Atlas to be very fitting for this period in time. There is a lot to learn from that film.

#25 Floppin

Floppin

Smooches

• HUDDLER
  • 12,490 posts
  • LocationShallotte, NC

Posted 12 November 2012 - 07:54 PM

Everyone knows that the Mayan calendar didn't account for leap years, right?

Right?

Congratulations on reading a Facebook repost....also congratulations on having no idea what you're talking about.

#26 NanuqoftheNorth

NanuqoftheNorth

Frosty Alaskan Amber

• HUDDLER
  • 4,109 posts
  • LocationAlaska

Posted 12 November 2012 - 08:00 PM

And another observation...and I hope this isn't a touchy one for some of you...but it seems an extraordinary amount of people are dying this year. From my personal experience, this year has been a record-breaking one in terms of my rep staff at work needing time off for relative's funerals. Not to mention, it seems that almost every other week someone on facebook passes away. There are many out there that say the reasoning behind this is because these individuals couldn't handle the new energy coming through as the sun makes its transition and we evolve. This is highly unfortunate, but doesn't make them any less of a person. It is important to understand that everyone is going down their own path of what they need to experience for the long haul. I am an absolute believer that there is no such thing as death, and as we choose, experience endless amounts of physical experiences/existences in order to learn more about and better themselves. I found the release of the movie Cloud Atlas to be very fitting for this period in time. There is a lot to learn from that movie.

I am guessing you are never at a loss for words at parties. :thumbsu:

#27 RedMage138

RedMage138

YES!YES!YES!

• HUDDLER
  • 2,533 posts

Posted 12 November 2012 - 08:07 PM

Congratulations on reading a Facebook repost....also congratulations on having no idea what you're talking about.

Congratulations on buying in to bullshit doomsday predictions from ancient civilizations. Also, sarcasm.

#28 Floppin

Floppin

Smooches

• HUDDLER
  • 12,490 posts
  • LocationShallotte, NC

Posted 12 November 2012 - 08:09 PM

Congratulations on buying in to bullshit doomsday predictions from ancient civilizations. Also, sarcasm.

Who said I was buying into any doomsday predictions? Doesn't mean that you saying "but but leap years!! derp" doesn't show your complete ignorance of the topic.

#29 RedMage138

RedMage138

YES!YES!YES!

• HUDDLER
  • 2,533 posts

Posted 12 November 2012 - 08:11 PM

Who said I was buying into any doomsday predictions? Doesn't mean that you saying "but but leap years!! derp" doesn't show your complete ignorance of the topic.

Maybe we haven't met.

Hello I'm RedMage138/Yes!Yes!Yes!, resident Huddle troll. Nice to make your acquantance.

#30 Floppin

Floppin

Smooches

• HUDDLER
  • 12,490 posts
  • LocationShallotte, NC

Posted 12 November 2012 - 08:12 PM

Ahh, indeed.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Contact Us: info@carolinahuddle.com - IP Content Design by Joshua Tree / TitansReport.