Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Bucs week - This is a Get Right game bitches

70 posts in this topic

Posted

i agree, and i hope so. NFCS is still the best division in regards to QB's.

And to think Freeman is at the head of the pack and will roll the panthers D up and smoke em!

Posted

can't wait to see that vaunted 32nd ranked pass defense line up sunday

Posted

dude your just stupid..............thats all I have to say

You're..............That's all I have to say.

Posted

Uh oh, Ass Pirates. It's 7am on game day. Can you hear that? That silence? It's like Raymond James Stadium on game day. The silence is defening. But you can hear the nervous thumping of Josh Freeman's heart. For in less that 4 hours he will be staring down the barrel at our Pocket Gremlin, Captain Munnerlyn. No he is not the captain of the ship or team or chess club. He is the captain of 4' tall Napoleon Syndrome super athletes everywhere. Kind of like my Panthers garden Gnome is the captain of my flower bed. Oh Joshua, you better eat all of your pregame meal son, cause you are gonna need every ounce of protein to fend off Pocket Gremlin. Doug Martin? Here's some fantasy advice; sit his ass. Captain will be nipping at his heels like a pissed off Pomeranian. I must wrap this up because I have to wipe my ass now. I will be at the tailgate in less than an hour. If I see any of you dumb ass Buc fans walking around with eye patches and leather thongs, I'm throwing rocks at you.

Posted

dude your just stupid..............thats all I have to say

Everybody is entitled to their opinion and I don't see why you should be any different. Set my post aside for a moment.

There are many great threads in Smack Central. The most recent I can think of is Philly B verses the Saint fan that wanted to fight him. There is another thread that is in a league by itself because it defines what Smack Central is really all about. That thread was started in 2010 by a Bengals fan in anticipation of game day. Panthers vs Bengals. The most important post is post #3 in this 39 post thread. The entire thread makes for a pretty good read so read the entire thread. There is lots of time before kickoff today. Of course my post is nonsense but that was intended.

I think post #27 speaks for itself.

Posted

You're..............That's all I have to say.

Your post #27 refers. Have some pie on this fine day.

Posted

Uh oh, Ass Pirates. It's 7am on game day. Can you hear that? That silence? It's like Raymond James Stadium on game day. The silence is defening. But you can hear the nervous thumping of Josh Freeman's heart. For in less that 4 hours he will be staring down the barrel at our Pocket Gremlin, Captain Munnerlyn. No he is not the captain of the ship or team or chess club. He is the captain of 4' tall Napoleon Syndrome super athletes everywhere. Kind of like my Panthers garden Gnome is the captain of my flower bed. Oh Joshua, you better eat all of your pregame meal son, cause you are gonna need every ounce of protein to fend off Pocket Gremlin. Doug Martin? Here's some fantasy advice; sit his ass. Captain will be nipping at his heels like a pissed off Pomeranian. I must wrap this up because I have to wipe my ass now. I will be at the tailgate in less than an hour. If I see any of you dumb ass Buc fans walking around with eye patches and leather thongs, I'm throwing rocks at you.

It will probably take two or three rolls of triple ply to get rid of all that poo.

Game Day

Bucs vs Panthers

Go Bucs.

Posted

It will probably take two or three rolls of triple ply to get rid of all that poo.

Game Day

Bucs vs Panthers

Go Bucs.

Told ya fine young male. Captain for the pick 6. Lol

Posted

Told ya fine young male. Captain for the pick 6. Lol

Oh well, poo happens as you well know. How many rolls of triple ply did you use?

Posted

We are letting you guys move right down the field in OT so fug it. Captain my captain.

Posted

We are letting you guys move right down the field in OT so fug it. Captain my captain.

Well, that was very nice of you guys and for a TD no less and thanks.

It wasn't a great game but it was back and forth with lots of sloppiness and good stuff on both sides.

Told ya about the football gods. It looks like they gave applied the 'any given Sunday' rule to us.

So,

That means you get to select your own recipe referred to in post #23.

http://www.crowbusters.com/recipes.htm,

Also, your OP and this mornings post was kinda funny and you obviously put some thought into it.

Have some pie for dessert.

Posted

Hey SCP,

The pie button seems to be missing. I have to go out for awhile and will look into it when I get back.