Photo
* * * * * 1 votes

Citizens of multiple states create online petitions to secede from the US.

• Please log in to reply
253 replies to this topic

#46 Django 2 Chainz

Django 2 Chainz

Killer

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 427 posts
  • LocationHustlin' in the streets

Posted 13 November 2012 - 05:51 PM

This is why people are signing these petitions.

Ahahaha. Awesome. Would love to see how some fake ass untrained idiot red necks react when facing fully trained killers. It would be a massacre.

#47 FurdTurgason

FurdTurgason

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 954 posts

Posted 13 November 2012 - 05:59 PM

This is why people are signing these petitions.

Yep. Pretty arrogant statement by Hoplopotamus.

#48 Django 2 Chainz

Django 2 Chainz

Killer

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 427 posts

Posted 13 November 2012 - 06:12 PM

People signing petitions makes them willing to lay their lives on the line? I doubt this. If they are, they would just be slaughtered. It takes months to train an effective basic rifleman, and even if they somehow managed to convince even 1/3rd of our fighting men to join their side they would be still be massacred. Not to mention their "troops" would be behind the power curve. We've been fighting wars for over a decade; that means a whole bunch of us have a lot of experience actually fighting and not kicking up poo thinking we are badasses because we go shoot guns every week with our fat redneck friends. Regardless, I stand by my statement. They would killed en masse.

#49 awdeansr

awdeansr

Anti-Federalists

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 155 posts
  • LocationNC

Posted 13 November 2012 - 06:16 PM

People signing petitions makes them willing to lay their lives on the line? I doubt this. If they are, they would just be slaughtered. It takes months to train an effective basic rifleman, and even if they somehow managed to convince even 1/3rd of our fighting men to join their side they would be still be massacred. Not to mention their "troops" would be behind the power curve. We've been fighting wars for over a decade; that means a whole bunch of us have a lot of experience actually fighting and not kicking up poo thinking we are badasses because we go shoot guns every week with our fat redneck friends. Regardless, I stand by my statement. They would killed en masse.

You are assuming that some of the people who have signed this petition aren't ex military. If it takes a threat of force to make people stay in this union, then I don't want hear anymore of this BS about being the home of the free!

#50 thatlookseasy

thatlookseasy

Death to pennies

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,735 posts

Posted 13 November 2012 - 06:21 PM

You are assuming that some of the people who have signed this petition aren't ex military. If it takes a threat of force to make people stay in this union, then I don't want hear anymore of this BS about being the home of the free!

The threat of force has been the only thing keeping South Carolina in the US for the last 150 years

#51 Guest_Super_Freak_*

Guest_Super_Freak_*
  • Guests

Posted 13 November 2012 - 06:24 PM

LOl like they would actually face off in pitched battles. I believe they would follow in the footsteps of the IRA or Taliban freedom fighters.

#52 Django 2 Chainz

Django 2 Chainz

Killer

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 427 posts

Posted 13 November 2012 - 06:25 PM

Have you taken complete leave of your senses? Because a relatively small percentage of the population of certain states is willing to "leave the union" (their reaction is more akin to a child throwing a tantrum when they don't get their way) you think that the majority of the people in those states would be cool with leaving the union? Do you really think that?

#53 Guest_Super_Freak_*

Guest_Super_Freak_*
  • Guests

Posted 13 November 2012 - 06:26 PM

The threat of force has been the only thing keeping South Carolina in the US for the last 150 years

America's Tibet : (

#54 Django 2 Chainz

Django 2 Chainz

Killer

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 427 posts

Posted 13 November 2012 - 06:27 PM

LOl like they would actually face off in pitched battles. I believe they would follow in the footsteps of the IRA or Taliban freedom fighters.

What kind of wars do you think we have been fighting for the past decade? My point was our guys have much more practice at killing insurgents than these hypothetical rebels have practice at being insurgents.

#55 Guest_Super_Freak_*

Guest_Super_Freak_*
  • Guests

Posted 13 November 2012 - 06:32 PM

McVeigh was a former Soldier right?

#56 CatofWar

CatofWar

Join, or Die

• HUDDLER
  • 3,163 posts
  • LocationGitmo

Posted 13 November 2012 - 06:32 PM

What kind of wars do you think we have been fighting for the past decade? My point was our guys have much more practice at killing insurgents than these hypothetical rebels have practice at being insurgents.

You can't stop something you can't see.

#57 CatofWar

CatofWar

Join, or Die

• HUDDLER
  • 3,163 posts
  • LocationGitmo

Posted 13 November 2012 - 06:35 PM

And there is no mother fuging way any soldier or marine would fire on an American citizen who is peacefully leaving the union.

#58 awdeansr

awdeansr

Anti-Federalists

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 155 posts
  • LocationNC

Posted 13 November 2012 - 06:35 PM

And there is no mother fuging way any soldier or marine would fire on an American citizen who is peacefully leaving the union.

It's happened before!

#59 CatofWar

CatofWar

Join, or Die

• HUDDLER
  • 3,163 posts
  • LocationGitmo

Posted 13 November 2012 - 06:43 PM

It's happened before!

I'd like to think we have evolved intellectually since then. I use to ask that question all the time when I interacted with active duty guys (use to quite a bit). Not once did I ever get a "yes, we'd fire on American civilians".

#60 FurdTurgason

FurdTurgason

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 954 posts

Posted 13 November 2012 - 06:45 PM

You'd like to think so, anyway. Why would these "killing machines" go into someone else's home state, out of love for Obama?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Contact Us: info@carolinahuddle.com - IP Content Design by Joshua Tree / TitansReport.