Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Catweisers

Refs blew call on TD punt return!

33 posts in this topic

Well, it's only been a rule all year long. You apparently needed some help.

I did. I've been really busy.

1 person likes this

every ruling a ref makes should be up for a challenge.

ridiculous that they aren't. coaches don't really need any more challenges than what they have, but they should have everything fair game.

scoring plays are no exception. doesn't matter if they are automatically reviewed. sometimes they are looking at the wrong thing...kind of like this return and holliday dropping the ball.

but yeah....scoring plays haven't been challengeable this year. remember that replacement ref catastrophe in seattle in the endzone? game could have ended differently if that call could have been challenged.

If you watch the reply, you will also see two block in the back by the broncos that was right in fromt of the ref, but he was too busy watching the returners feet to see it. At very least ithe TD should have come back to around the 40 yard line of Denver.

You know when the real refs get back? Yeah... that's gonna be greeeaaat.

oh well, he/they deserved the touchdown regardless. i don't even care about that

Karma from Washington

Don't we have people in the booth that reviews plays like this and advise Rivera to challenge or not?

Don't we have people in the booth that reviews plays like this and advise Rivera to challenge or not?

all scoring plays are auto-reviewed. they can't be challenged by coaches anymore.

That play broke our back no matter how you look at it!! We are 2 and 7 so if we win the rest of our games we can be 9 and 7 and guess what, that's what the Giants were last year when they won Super Bowl!!!

I still believe we turn this season around, The Fat Lady not sung yet!!!

Go Panthers!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!