Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Remove 40 yard dash for QB's

15 posts in this topic

Posted · Report post

If they paid no attention to the "athleticism" of QB's, the NFL would be a much better place. If a guy [i]can[/i] run then he will run when necessary. But the question has been answered about offenses built around QB's running.

Posted · Report post

What an awesome thread this is. I think I'll go back to drinking my Sam Adams winter 12 pack mixpack and forget I ever ventured here upon.
5 people like this

Posted · Report post

I know it has not technically begun, but this is going to be one long ass offseason. Sigh.
2 people like this

Posted · Report post

Which beer am I on, lets see, 3, 4, 5, sorry dude can't respond to this one.

Posted · Report post

Al Davis's ghost disagrees
1 person likes this

Posted · Report post

Beer? Really? This thread made me break out the heavy whiskey.

Posted · Report post

*Tries to figure out wtf this has to do with anything*
1 person likes this

Posted · Report post

You retards have no imagination. My whole opinion would qualify as TLDR post. But if you have been following EVERY other post on here about Cam then maybe you could draw the connection. In short, Cam can throw the ball pretty well but still needs to develop. Had he been given the time and the tools to develop that other QB's get I believe his performance would be better. I feel he doesn't get that time or support because he can run. Eliminate the expectance of him to use this ability, but not the ability itself, our offense would be different.

Posted · Report post

Cam ran basically the same 40 time as Blaine Gabbert and Andrew Luck. He didn't get drafted because of his 40 time. This thread is fail.

Posted · Report post

[quote name='LinvilleGorge' timestamp='1352782166' post='1997464']
Cam ran basically the same 40 time as Blaine Gabbert and Andrew Luck. He didn't get drafted because of his 40 time. This thread is fail.
[/quote]

They may all have the same 40 time but the other two don't run the same as Cam. If that makes sense

Posted · Report post

[quote name='Rubi' timestamp='1352782507' post='1997475']
They may all have the same 40 time but the other two don't run the same as Cam. If that makes sense
[/quote]

Yes, it does make sense. Talking about removing the 40 yard dash for QBs doesn't.