• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,003 posts

Posted 16 November 2012 - 08:00 AM

Always two sides to this crap hole.

http://www.israelnat...30#.UKY27YY_Kq-

i know, right? gazans are totally faking it. take for instance, this baby:

http://i.imgur.com/sSCJ4.jpg

(this image isn't safe for work or faith in humanity, so i'm sure that you and your fellow neocons will be able to masturbate to it pretty easily)

#34 GOOGLE RON PAUL

GOOGLE RON PAUL

fleet-footed poster

• HUDDLER
  • 4,003 posts

Posted 16 November 2012 - 08:02 AM

oh no another qassam rocket landed in the middle of nowhere; we better go bomb another refugee camp

#35 Darth Biscuit

Darth Biscuit

Dark Lord

• HUDDLER
  • 32,584 posts
  • LocationWilmington, NC

Posted 16 November 2012 - 09:01 AM

i know, right? gazans are totally faking it. take for instance, this baby:

Faking you say?

Both sides are to blame...

(this image isn't safe for work or faith in humanity, so i'm sure that you and your fellow neocons will be able to masturbate to it pretty easily)

...and you're a sick fug.

I don't question that Israel might hit Iran. I think they would under the right circumstances, although the logistics make a full fledged war between the two difficult. A few airstrikes, Naval combat, and special ops would likely be all that we would see.

I do wonder why people think that Russia or China would get involved in defense of Iran. They are not allies, there is no mutual defense treaty between the two. The only way the Chinese would get involved is if they feel that their longterm access to oil was threatened. And since they don't really have much of an ability to project power into the middle east, their options would be limited. And the Russians have their own oil supplies, so they aren't going to war to protect Iran.

I don't think they would get involved necessarily in defense of Iran, but if nukes got used they might get involved...

#36 Davidson Deac II

Davidson Deac II

• HUDDLER
  • 16,318 posts

Posted 16 November 2012 - 10:15 AM

I think if Nukes were used, Russia and China would avoid the area like the plague. The US and most of Western Europe would as well. I don't think any outsiders would want to get involved between two countries that decide to start lobbing nukes at each other. They would get involved diplomatically, but not militarily.

#37 CatofWar

CatofWar

Join, or Die

• HUDDLER
  • 3,328 posts
  • LocationGitmo

Posted 16 November 2012 - 03:22 PM

Palestinians shoot down Israeli f16

http://www.presstv.i...t-down-in-gaza/

#38 Darth Biscuit

Darth Biscuit

Dark Lord

• HUDDLER
  • 32,584 posts
  • LocationWilmington, NC

Posted 16 November 2012 - 03:27 PM

Wow.

From that link...

Meanwhile, residents of the besieged Gaza Strip say they are getting text messages warning of military escalation as reports suggest that Israeli military forces are preparing for a ground invasion of Gaza.

#39 Gazi

Gazi

SENIOR HUDDLER

• HUDDLER
  • 7,798 posts

Posted 16 November 2012 - 03:35 PM

Both sides are to blame...

I'm trying to be a good soldier for "democracy" and blame it all on those dead palestinian children, but I can't find the right words.

#40 Darth Biscuit

Darth Biscuit

Dark Lord

• HUDDLER
  • 32,584 posts
  • LocationWilmington, NC

Posted 16 November 2012 - 04:06 PM

I'm trying to be a good soldier for "democracy" and blame it all on those dead palestinian children, but I can't find the right words.

You can call it what you want and be on whatever side you want, but if you think that both sides don't have blame for the situation, you're an idiot.

#41 mmmbeans

mmmbeans

FBI SURVEILLANCE VAN

• HUDDLER
  • 14,000 posts

Posted 16 November 2012 - 04:09 PM

Palestinians shoot down Israeli f16

http://www.presstv.i...t-down-in-gaza/

impressive.

#42 Gazi

Gazi

SENIOR HUDDLER

• HUDDLER
  • 7,798 posts

Posted 16 November 2012 - 04:10 PM

You can call it what you want and be on whatever side you want, but if you think that both sides don't have blame for the situation, you're an idiot.

I don't care about either side. I do care about the innocent victims in all of this. But if you think IDF is some badass celebrated machine after killing innocent children, they're no better than Hamas]

They have no moral or cultural superiority. fuging animals.

#43 Darth Biscuit

Darth Biscuit

Dark Lord

• HUDDLER
  • 32,584 posts
  • LocationWilmington, NC

Posted 16 November 2012 - 04:12 PM

I don't care about either side. I do care about the innocent victims in all of this. But if you think IDF is some badass celebrated machine after killing innocent children, they're no better than Hamas]

Never said they did... sometimes a comment is just a comment... you read too much into it, and see what you want to see.

I'm not for either side. The whole situation is stupid.

#44 venom

venom

oneinfiniteconsciousness

• HUDDLER
  • 7,512 posts
  • LocationPleiades

Posted 16 November 2012 - 04:33 PM

F*cking Israel...last ditch efforts to start WWIII

#45 Davidson Deac II

Davidson Deac II

• HUDDLER
  • 16,318 posts

Posted 16 November 2012 - 05:55 PM

We killed children in afghanistan. Do you think our soldiers are no better than the Taliban?

The IDF is a disciplined force that obeys orders. The various palestinian groups are not. Honestly, if they were, the ceasefire wouldn't have ended. Rogue groups started launching rockets into Israel and they killed some innocents. Hamas either would not or could not control them. If they don't want innocents to be killed, then perhaps they should stop firing rockets at the Israelis.

Its been said before, and its still true. If the Palestinians stop fighting and give up their arms, the killing would cease. If the Israelis were to lay down their arms, Israel would cease to exist.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Contact Us: info@carolinahuddle.com - IP Content Design by Joshua Tree / TitansReport.