Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Tampa vs Carolina - Round Two !

63 posts in this topic

Posted · Report post

Well, it is that time again, for our teams to face each other. But this time, it is in your house!
The Saints knocked off Atlanta in NOLA (I thought they would), and we are 5 and 4, sort of in the playoff hunt. But first, we have to beat you guys again, and that is NEVER easy.

Since we played you guys the first game, we have "discovered" our offensive firepower. This feels very weird, since we always won on defense before. Our pass defense is terrible, but we are stopping the run.
Some people here in Tampa are kind of looking past this game, expecting us to win, and win big. I am not one of them. Of course, I hope we win, but I think if we do win, it is gonna be close.

Our 2 Pro Bowl Guards (Nicks and Joseph) are gone for the year, and Quincy Black, a starting Linebacker, just went down last game for the year! Aquib Talib has been traded, and we are super thin in the secondary.

I look forward to a great game Sunday!

Posted · Report post

you look a little like that Heaven's gate guy, not a diss you remind me of him

Posted · Report post

[quote name='jackson113' timestamp='1352935774' post='1999946']
you look a little like that Heaven's gate guy, not a diss you remind me of him
[/quote]
Thanks I guess, I never watched Heavens Gate.

I am as puzzled as you guys must be as to what what happened to your season ?

I picked Carolina to win the NFC South this year, especially after Cam lighting up the NFL last year. I thought you guys had an excellent draft, and especially wanted Kuechly to play here in Tampa.

Posted · Report post

Didn't we have a big thead full of troll with you last year?

Posted · Report post

shameless promotion pitch in your username there

you should put all the monthly specials in your signature

Posted · Report post

[attachment=4872:z.png]

Posted · Report post

[quote name='Apple Roof Cleaning Tampa' timestamp='1352937600' post='1999984']

I picked Carolina to win the NFC South this year, especially after Cam lighting up the NFL last year. I thought you guys had an excellent draft, and especially wanted Kuechly to play here in Tampa.
[/quote]

Number of reasons the panthers are underachieving... Cam not progressing as well as we'd like, though he still gives the team a chance to win. A lot of bone headed plays by players that should be on the bench or reserved to special teams only.

But more than anything, Chudzinski has gone full retard with this read option offense. I think he's starting to reel it in, but the damage is done and the coaches have lost the players in my opinion. Luckily, the team's still playing for pride.

Posted · Report post

[quote name='Apple Roof Cleaning Tampa' timestamp='1352937600' post='1999984']

[/quote]
As awesome and efficient as Tampa's offense is right now, imagine that your OC Sullivan came up with the idea during the offseason that the Bucs should completely ditch the scheme that's so successful right now. Instead, you're now going to run a scheme that is based on Freeman running (not Martin, he'll only get about 5 carries per game), and deep throws that take 5-8 seconds to develop.

That's what happened to our season.

Posted · Report post

Well said Rodeo.

Posted · Report post

[quote name='rodeo' timestamp='1352940324' post='2000044']

As awesome and efficient as Tampa's offense is right now, imagine that your OC Sullivan came up with the idea during the offseason that the Bucs should completely ditch the scheme that's so successful right now. Instead, you're now going to run a scheme that is based on Freeman running (not Martin, he'll only get about 5 carries per game), and deep throws that take 5-8 seconds to develop.
[/quote]
Would our o line be good or bad?

Posted · Report post

[quote name='Apple Roof Cleaning Tampa' timestamp='1352935526' post='1999940']
Well, it is that time again, for our teams to face each other. But this time, it is in your house!
The Saints knocked off Atlanta in NOLA (I thought they would), and we are 5 and 4, sort of in the playoff hunt. But first, we have to beat you guys again, and that is NEVER easy.

Since we played you guys the first game, we have "discovered" our offensive firepower. This feels very weird, since we always won on defense before. Our pass defense is terrible, but we are stopping the run.
Some people here in Tampa are kind of looking past this game, expecting us to win, and win big. I am not one of them. Of course, I hope we win, but I think if we do win, it is gonna be close.

Our 2 Pro Bowl Guards (Nicks and Joseph) are gone for the year, and Quincy Black, a starting Linebacker, just went down last game for the year! Aquib Talib has been traded, and we are super thin in the secondary.

I look forward to a great game Sunday!
[/quote]

you'd better hope that your o line is prepared without them, because our d line has been on fire

Posted · Report post

get the hell out of here marshall applewhite